- Axles are sold individually.
- These axles are designed specifically for machines with the High Lifter Big Lift.
Applicability: 2016-21 Polaris General 1000 and General 4 1000
Sometimes your standard OEM options will do you just fine. However, if you have beefed up your suspension or your tires in any way or even if you travel on relentless unbeaten paths, those stock driveline parts are not going to cut it. You can tell for sure when you find yourself replacing your UTV axle over and over again. Save yourself time, hassle, and money when you invest in bigger and better with the General 1000 Heavy Duty Outlaw DHT XL Axle by High Lifter. This aftermarket side-by-side axle is built with more grit, which is necessary when you're riding rough.
High Lifter outdid themselves with this Outlaw series hard part. They used their expertise in knowing what makes a SxS axle tick and found the weak spots that cause binding and failure. This is why they took extra care in engineering the axle housing. It's been dual heat-treated from 4340 Chromoly steel with an oversized design. This results in improved shock load resistance, strength, and performance life. High Lifter also kept that same momentum with the rest of the axle build, ensuring the axle shaft and internal CV components are built for battle. The boots are formed from premium-grade thermoplastic packed full of high-performance grease and dual wrapped with low-profile clamps. These double plunged XL axles are sure to give you the articulation and durability you need to tank through the tough stuff.Features:
View Warranty Information
- Dual heat treatments on the housing to improve toughness against shock loads without compromising bearing surfaces and long term lift.
- Oversized CV joint housings to increase strength
- Housing and bars are made from 4340 Chromoly steel
- Puncture-resistant boots are durable in high and low temperature climates
- Boots are made from premium-grade Thermoplastic Polyester Elastomer
- Low-profile double wrap boot bands are less likely to be knocked off during riding
- Molybdenum, anti-oxidation, and rustproof high-performance grease
- Double plunged XL axles have 30mm diameter bars
- 18 month manufacturer's warranty
This product can expose you to chemicals including Titanium Dioxide, which is known in the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov