NOTE: Gun Metal and Blackout finish takes up to an additional 10 days to ship.
- 2008-09 Arctic Cat Prowler 650
- 2008-12 Arctic Cat Prowler 700 XT and Prowler 700 XTX
- 2009-12 Arctic Cat Prowler 550
Exhaust is an important thing for any motor; your Arctic Cat Prowler is no exception. The stock exhaust is heavy and restrictive to exhaust flow which means you’re leaving extra power on the table. This is the part where HMF Racing and the Titan Slip On Exhaust System comes in to help alleviate that heavy, ugly and annoying OEM muffler.
The Titan slip on exhaust muffler is made almost exclusively from 304 stainless steel. The muffler itself regains you a average of 10-15% horsepower and torque throughout the power curve. The Titan has two options for a core to cater to the two different types of end users! The Titan quiet is engineered with a mechanical core to produce incredible horsepower while keeping sound levels at a lower level whereas the Titan XL has an unrestricted internal core to produce the maximum horsepower at a higher volume level to help alleviate the craving for that powerful roar of the engine. Either option will achieve a deep aggressive sound and open up the exhaust flow to improve the power band for you to enjoy! Features:
- Built to withstand extreme temperatures, increase torque and horse power, add durability and improve exhaust tone
- 5" diameter exhaust shells are stainless steel
- Virtually the entire exhaust is 304 stainless steel
- Deep aggressive sound
- Titan Quiet has a mechanical core designed to produce incredible horsepower while keeping sound levels to a minimum
- Titan Loud (XL) has an unrestricted internal core design to product maximum horsepower at an incredibly loud volume
- Approximately 10-15% horsepower and torque gain throughout the power curve