When you're hard at work in your Kawasaki Mule and it's chore time convenience is key. You may find that your UTV bed sure comes in handy when you are loading her up with say a fuel can. That is until you start moving around your property. You may find your equipment sloshing around causing added drive noise and unnecessary mess. Axia Alloys can fix that issue with the aftermarket Adjustable Fuel Can Mount.
The UTV aftermarket accessory is constructed from aluminum with options being raw or satin, black anodized or clear anodized. With adjustable clamps the UTV mount can attach to nearly any round roll bar on virtually any machine. Rotopax and Fuelpax containers fit this aftermarket fuel can mount like a glove making your offroad travels a bit smoother. You can get your innovative UTV aftermarket upgrade for your Honda Pioneer at Side By Side Stuff! Features:
- Works for Rotopax or Fuelpax containers
- Adjustable and mounts on a variety of round bars
- Comes with all necessary hardware
- Satin (raw aluminum) - A bright and shiny with a smooth aluminum machine finish with no coating. Typically only used if you plan to polish, paint or powder coat yourself.
- Bright Black Anodized - A bright and shiny deep black color with corrosion protection.
- Bright Clear Anodized (silver) - Still very bright and shiny but offers corrosion protection and some scratch resistance.