When you're working hard in your utility vehicle, and it's chore time, convenience is key. You may find that your UTV bed sure comes in handy when you are loading her up with, say, a fuel can. That is until you start moving around your property. Now your equipment is sloshing around, causing added drive noise and unnecessary mess. Axia Alloys can fix that issue with the aftermarket Adjustable Fuel Can Mount.
It is no secret that most of these cars come with little to no storage convenience. Especially when brand new, fresh from the dealer. This friend can only happen when you hop on over here to Side By Side Stuff and browse our miscellaneous stuff. It's here you'll find handy devices like the side-by-side fuel can mount. The question is, can it handle your ride style?
The UTV mounting clamp consists of aluminum, with options being raw or satin, black anodized, or clear anodized. You may be asking, why aluminum. The answer is, this metal is super light while being extremely durable. In addition, aluminum is resistant to most weather elements and, when anodized, nearly corrosion-proof. If that isn't tough enough to withstand your ride, we don't know that is.
Along with the durability comes function. Axia Alloy designed the side-by-side mount to attach to nearly any round roll bar on virtually any machine. How? It's with the adjustable clamp system. Any user can manipulate the unit to adapt to their roll cage angles. Plus, there are multiple clamp sizes to accommodate a multitude of applications.
Additionally, this assembly is compatible with Rotopax and Fuelpax containers. So, either of those will fit this aftermarket SxS fuel can mount like a glove making your offroad travels smoother. You no longer need to deal with the hassle of trying to trek around as you walk on eggshells, trying not to spill. You can get your innovative UTV aftermarket upgrade for your machine application at Side By Side Stuff!Features:
- Works in conjunction with Rotopax or Fuelpax containers mounting system - SOLD SEPARATELY
- Adjustable and mounts on a variety of round bars
- Comes with all necessary hardware
- Satin (raw aluminum) - A bright and shiny with a smooth aluminum machine finish with no coating. Typically only used if you plan to polish, paint or powder coat yourself.
- Bright Black Anodized - A bright and shiny deep black color with corrosion protection.
- Bright Clear Anodized (silver) - Still very bright and shiny but offers corrosion protection and some scratch resistance.