NOTE: Sold individually.
We are rarely without our phones these days. Whether you use it for GPS or for recreational purposes like streaming your favorite tunes, we need our phones at our fingertips. Unlike riding in an automobile, cutting trails in your buggy can get bumpy rather quickly. Save your phone from being tossed about the rig's cabin by grabbing the Adjustable Smart Phone Surface Mount by Axia Alloys.
This handy-dandy aftermarket accessory will keep your expensive smartphone from being the next recyclable. A quick-release clasp holds your phone safe and secure, so you won't find yourself bouncing down the trail reaching for the ever-illusive, under-seat bouncing electronic. Tall or small, the pivot ball mount allows you to keep your phone at the proper angle for your specific needs. Hands-free is the way to be and can conveniently be done with the UTV adjustable smartphone surface mount. It's accessible, functional, and is constructed to take on abuse. Get your phone mount today shopping Side By Side Stuff.Features:
- An off road capable phone mount that holds phones of varying sizes secure even in rough terrains
- Quick release cam clasp on the back of the mount snaps the mount open and closed for quick access
- Squeeze the mount as tight as necessary for your driving style, or keep it loose so you can quickly drop the phone in place
- Holds phones from 2.6" to 3.6" wide with or without a case
- Soft weather resistant foam and embossed Axia Alloys logo patch keep phones protected and secure
- Pivoting ball mount allows you to position your phone just where you need it
- Strong 3M VHB adhesive foam tape attaches securely to any flat surface
- Satin (raw aluminum) - A bright and shiny with a smooth aluminum machine finish with no coating. Typically only used if you plan to polish, paint or powder coat yourself.
- Bright Black Anodized - A bright and shiny deep black color with corrosion protection.
- Bright Clear Anodized (silver) - Still very bright and shiny but offers corrosion protection and some scratch resistance.