- The photos above are a representation of the Full Enclosure with Aero-Vent Front Windshield, there are no accurate photos available of this product installed on the Full Size Ranger model with Pro-Fit roll cage.
- Does NOT include windshield shown in some photos, windshield that will come on with this enclosure in displayed in photos above.
- It is not recommended to exceed 45 mph with soft goods installed on machine.
Applicability: Fits Full Size w/ Pro-Fit Cage
- 2013-15 Ranger XP 900
- 2015-19 Ranger Diesel
- 2015 Ranger Full Size 570
- 2016 Ranger XP 900
- 2016 Ranger XP 570
- 2017-19 Ranger XP 900
- 2017 Ranger XP 1000
- 2018-20 Ranger XP 1000
When Polaris designed the Mid Size Ranger 570 and ETX, they meant for it to be an on the go machine. With tons of bed space for hauling feed or coolers and a spacious cab, this side by side was built for working comfort. When the weather gets bad, even though you still have chores, being protected from the harsher elements is simple. Let us tell you about the Full Enclosure with Full Front Windshield by Over Armour Offroad.
Made from 100% top gun polyester marine grade fabric, this enclosure looks great while still being completely functional. Add in the abrasion resistant and waterproof features and you've got yourself a slam dunk. The vinyl in the windows has a cold crack rating of -20 degrees, keeping you warm when the outside is cold. Visit us online and get yours ordered today!Soft Enclosure Features:
- 100% top gun polyester marine grade fabric
- PVC 0.30 smoke gray vinyl
- Vinyl has a cold crack rating of -20 degrees
- Waterproof and abrasion resistant
- 1/4" polycarbonate grade 9034 lexan
- Attaches with velcro straps
- Optional MR10 hard coating
PLEASE READ: Upon receipt of your windshield and prior to removing the protective film
- Zippered Side Windows - Windows zip on 2 sides, the front and top
- MR10 Hard Coating - Hard coating on the full front windshield
Once protective film is removed, the windshield is no longer returnable or refundable. View Installation Instructions View Windshield Care Instructions
- Inspect for any damages, including scratches protruding through the protective film
- Ensure product satisfaction
- Confirm correct fitment