NOTE: THIS IS A MESH REAR WINDSCREEN NOT A HARD REAR WINDSHIELD.
Applicability: 2017-20 Polaris Ranger Full Size 570 and Crew 570-6 (with round roll bars)
At Side By Side stuff we know that it's no secret how much you love to ride around in your Full Size Polaris Ranger 570 or Crew 570-6. However, it can become extremely irritating when you and your cab become caked in dust and debris from that obnoxious back-wind flying in from the rear of your machine. Luckily for you, we offer endless accessory options to help you out! Check out the Rogue Powerscreen Rear Windscreen! This windscreen is jam packed with great features you're sure to love, so let's check them out.
This product is made out of a heavy duty polypropylene webbing that is resistant to UV light, mildew, and antimicrobial properties so you can ride assured knowing it'll last you many rides to come. The 4mm L foam neoprene with a textured backing reduces slippage and provides additional strength and durability. Engineered to provide leading optical clarity without sacrifice strength and durability, this Rogue Powerscreen Rear Windscreen is a quality choice for any rider. Order yours here at Side By Side Stuff. Features:
- Improves visibility
- Won’t scratch or tear
- Improves airflow
- No glare
- Mesh is wind tunnel tested to 110 mph
- Heavy duty polypropylene webbing (resistant to UV light, mildew and antimicrobial properties) Tensile strength of 1500 lbs
- 4mm L foam neoprene with textured backing for more slip resistance and strength. Ozone and UV resistant
- Sun Guard thread: Resistant to UV light and will not weaken or degrade over time
- Heavy duty coil marine grade zippers
- Mesh product engineered to provide optical clarity without sacrificing strength and durability and is fire resistant