NOTE: Warranty may be voided if trailered or ridden at high speeds.
- 2010-14 Mid Size Ranger 400 / 500 / 570 / 800 / EV
- 2011-14 Mid Size Ranger 500 / 570 Crew
If you've recently added a front windshield to your Polaris Ranger Mid Size then you might have started to notice that you're actually getting MORE dust in the cab. Why is that? By adding a front windshield and most likely a top, you're creating a vortex, actually sucking the air back into your cab when driving. Side By Side Stuff has exactly what you're looking for to help with this new problem. The GCL Soft Rear Panel is the perfect fit for your Mid Size Polaris Ranger 570 or Mid Size Ranger 800.
Made from marine grade, 100% polyester fabric, the cab back is designed to withstand harsh weather. The rear window is made using Aqua-View Smoked vinyl for a clear, glare free view out the back. Worried about airflow? Check out the optional zippered rear window. This allows the rear window to be open or closed with YKK zippers, giving you additional airflow when you want it without removing the rear panel completely.Features:
- 100% polyester that's professional marine grade fabric
- Stay-true, long lasting colors
- Stabilized fit of less than 1% stretch or shrinkage
- Water repellent, tear resistant, puncture resistant, UV and mildew resistant
- Windows are made from Aqua-View Smoked vinyl
- High tenacity, heat resistant, continuous multifilament polyester yarns make up the marine sewing thread used throughout construction
- U.S.A. made
- Hand crafted and hand measured
- Comes with everything needed for installation, including self-adhesive Velcro, care and installation instructions
- Zippered Back Window - Back Window zips on the 2 sides and velcros on the bottom