- Both the X0-IFP and X1 Series Shocks will add 2" of lift to your machine.
- If you are running stock Polaris Ranger steel wheels you will need to add the rear wheel spacer kit.
Applicability: Fits Full Size w/ Pro-Fit Cage
- 2013-15 Ranger XP 900 and 900 Crew
- 2016 Ranger XP 900 / Crew XP 900-5 / Crew XP 900-6
- 2017-19 Ranger XP 900 and Crew XP 900
- 2017 Ranger XP 1000 and Crew XP 1000
Outfitting your Ranger XP 900 or Ranger XP 900 Crew with a new set of shocks can make your head spin. With how many options are on the market today, how do you know what's right for you? Getting a set of custom shocks seems like the best way to go, but where do you start? Look no further than SideBySideStuff.com!
Zbroz Racing is a renowned manufacturer of custom shocks for an array of machines. Their EXIT Series Shocks paired with rear upper a-arms is a unique combination. With a 60 day rider quality guarantee, you can be sure to love these once installed on your side by side. Custom built to each customer and made in the USA, rest assured this is a quality product. Order yours today and ride in comfort!Features:
X0-IFP Series Single Rate Shocks:
- Sold as set of 4
- Kit includes new upper rear a-arms
- Custom built to each customer
- Comes with 60 day rider quality guarantee
- Made in the USA
The X0-IFP Series Shocks are a true 2.0" bore design with fully adjustable spring pre-load. Tuned for optimal comfort and better performance, your next ride will be the best yet.X1 Series Single Rate Shocks:
Also a true 2.0" bore design with piggy back, the X1 Series Single Rate Shocks come standard with HTC wire springs and are compression adjustable with just a turn of a knob. Aluminum parts are anodized for a durable and long lasting finish.Optional All Balls Racing A-Arm Bushings:
Are your a-arm bushings becoming worn down and need to be replaced? All Balls Racing has come up with the perfect OEM replacement bushing for your machine. Each piece is designed to provide greater suspension travel and performance. Purchase yours today to replace just the front or both the front and rear and keep your machine in top notch!
- Designed to be an OEM replacement bushing
- Contains 52100 bearing steel that is hardened and precision ground
- Double lip seals Type TC
- Contains thrust shims and cup seal
- Kit contains components to replace the front or both front and rear a-arm bushings