- THIS ITEM ONLY SHIPS VIA FREIGHT TO A COMMERCIAL ADDRESS AND REQUIRES A SIGNATURE UPON DELIVERY.
- Requires a 14" or larger wheel.
- 14" factory wheels must run 2" spacer.
- 15" wheels can not exceed 4 1/2" backspacing.
- 16" and larger wheels can not exceed 5" backspacing.
Applicability: Fits Full Size w/ Pro-Fit Cage
- 2013-15 Ranger XP 900 and 900 Crew
- 2016 Ranger XP 900 / Crew XP 900-5 / Crew XP 900-6
- 2017-19 Ranger XP 900 and Crew XP 900
- 2017 Ranger XP 1000 and Crew XP 1000
- 2018-20 Ranger XP 1000 and Crew XP 1000
- 2020 Ranger 1000 / 1000 Premium / 1000 EPS
- 2020 Ranger Crew 1000 / Crew 1000 Premium / Crew 1000 EPS
Though this rig is intended for handling chores around the farm, enthusiasts around the world are beefing it up to hit the mud bogs. Unfortunately, the results are busted up axles, shredded belts, amongst other damages and frustrations. Don't fret crusaders. Side By Side Stuff has the ultimate aftermarket upgrade to take your ride to the next level. Say hello to the Ranger XP 1000 4 Inch Portal Gear Lift by High Lifter.
High Lifter wasn't messing around with this UTV portal gear lift. First of all, they built this sucker dirt-tough from heavy-duty but lightweight materials. Plus, they've included the works in this kit! You get everything from the gearboxes to the rotors and everything in between. There's not frantic shopping to do and no guesswork. It's all here, giving you a straightforward install that has a massive payoff. Are you ready to see what some of those perks come along with this stellar integration?
The side by side portal gear lift does a massive overhaul to your performance capacity. Between the four-inch ground clearance gain, power increase, and performance improvement, the results are uncanny. We're talking more low-end torque, more power to the ground, and improved braking response. More, more, more! That's what you can expect with this Ranger XP 900 portal gear lift. What are you waiting for? Get geared up!Features:
View PGL-4-RNG9 Instructions View PGL-4-RNG9-1 Instructions View PGL-4-RNG1 Instructions
- Forged gear boxes
- Strongest back plate made
- Advanced sealing with Kevlar fiber gaskets
- Precision ground stainless steel rotors
- 100% more sealing surface
- Vented gear box
- 30% gear reduction gives you greater low-end torque
- More power to the ground with less engine wind up
- 4 inch lift plus improved track width
- 6061 aluminum construction
- Add torque and ground clearance without compromising suspension angles
- Camber adjusting shims which allow you to add or remove them to adjust camber by -1.25 degrees or +2 degrees
- Slotted brake rotors carved into the flat metal surface move gas, heat and water away from the surface of these rotors to improve braking performance
This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium, which is known in the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov