- Requires 14 inch or larger wheels.
- 14 inch factory wheels require 1 inch wheel spacers.
- 14 and 15 inch wheels cannot exceed 4.5 inch backspacing and 16 inch wheels cannot exceed 5 inch backspacing.
- THIS ITEM ONLY SHIPS VIA FREIGHT TO A COMMERCIAL ADDRESS AND REQUIRES A SIGNATURE UPON DELIVERY.
Applicability: Fits Full Size w/ Pro-Fit Cage
- 2013-15 Ranger XP 900 and 900 Crew
- 2016 Ranger XP 900 / Crew XP 900-5 / Crew XP 900-6
- 2017-19 Ranger XP 900 and Crew XP 900
- 2017 Ranger XP 1000 and Crew XP 1000
- 2018-20 Ranger XP 1000 and Crew XP 1000
- 2020 Ranger 1000 / 1000 Premium / 1000 EPS
- 2020 Ranger Crew 1000 / Crew 1000 Premium / Crew 1000 EPS
Some people think of a Polaris Ranger and immediately imagine a farm vehicle that can do anything a one-ton can do with more agility. However, it didn't take the Powersports community very long to uncover the sheer grit these UTVs have when it comes to white-knuckling massive mud pits. Unfortunately, to really get in there deep, your first step was to get big aggressive tires that laugh in the face of these bogs and when that happened... down went your torque. To make it through, you need that power, which is where this Ranger XP 1000 Dual Idler 4 Inch Portal Gear Lift will change your entire ride experience.
The just of the matter is, this portal gear lift will add some much-needed inches to accommodate larger tires by relocating the hub. That is where you get more inches. However, unlike a standard suspension lift kit, the elevation takes place in a totally different location. The perk to all of that is zero change to the factory steering geometry. Above increasing ground-clearance, this kit provides a gear reduction that lets you drop it down low to put the newly established tread monsters in motion. Ultimately, that is where you get your torque and power gains. Now that you know what the Ranger 1000 portal gear lift will do for your offroad game, let's delve into what you get with the system and what the durability factor is.
Just like everything else, High Lifter stamped, this Polaris Ranger portal kit features outstanding construction from the gearbox to the rotor and everything in between. In fact, High Lifter boasts their gearbox and backing plate are the strongest in the industry fabricated from high-grade metals using advanced technology. Even the gasket is built for battle from high-density Kevlar fiber with sealing compounds that can handle serious ride abuse. This entire SxS portal gear lift is engineered for greatness. Isn't that what you want powering your mean machine?Features:
Gear Box Features:
- The dual idler gears spread the load over twice as many teeth on the gear sets, which doubles the area and reduces stress by half
- More reliable torque transfer
- 15% or 30% gearing extends brake life by needing brakes less often due to greatly improved engine braking
Gasket and Seal Features:
- Strongest boxes on the market because forging produces a tougher piece of metal
- Forging is stronger than both cast and billet aluminum
- Extremely robust and give you more worry-free miles
- Offers a plug for venting with an optional easy to install kit that will be available soon
- Vent kits allow an advantage of cooling which reduces early deterioration of the gaskets and seals
Backing Plate Features:
- High density Kevlar fiber gaskets plus no additional sealant is needed
- Creep resistant plus oil and coolant resistant
- Two oil seals on the spindle shaft for 100% more sealing area
- Dual seals prevent water intrusion and oil leaks
- True triple seal on the input shaft which includes a wiper seal that provides a significant extra layer of protection
- Strongest backing plates on the market
- 5/16” steel plate with bent flanges for strength and durability
- Welded gusset brackets and designed to factory off-set
- Works with most control arms that are built to factory hub specifications
- Precision ground stainless steel rotors
- Access holes for ease of assembly and disassembly
- Slotted rotor allows for heat dissipation and cooling
- Alloy steel heat treating process increases overall internal and external strength
- CNC precision ground machining ensures excellent fitment and increased strength
- Controlled gear lapping for ease of installation and a quieter performance
This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium, which is known in the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov