- 1.5" spacers are required to run factory wheels with this lift kit installed.
- You will need to use a spring compressor to compress the spring in order to properly install this lift kit.
- 2010-14 Mid Size Polaris Ranger 400 / 500 / 800 / EV
- 2011-14 Mid Size Polaris Ranger 500 Crew
When what you're working with isn't enough, or you've started experiencing weakness in the suspension, it's time for an upgrade. There are a million ways to re-establish those inches or give yourself some gains. Still, only one way is cost-efficient and durable enough to be the last kit you ever buy. We're talking about the High Lifter 2 Inch Lift Kit for select Mid Size Polaris Ranger applications. Before you take the purchase plunge, let's make sure this is the UTV lift kit that will meet your offroad demands.
The aftermarket side-by-side bracket lift is constructed from heavy-duty materials that are zinc-plated. It's extremely durable and corrosion-resistant for use that will last the duration of your car. High Lifter will even hook you up with a lifetime warranty because they are positive that this suspension system has what it takes. Included in the assembly are bolt-on lift brackets, hardware, and step-by-step photo instructions that make integration quick and painless. Get those inches with quality components you can trust. Shop SideBySideStuff.com.Features:
View Installation Instructions
- Front and rear lift
- Zinc plating for long life in rugged conditions
- All installation hardware included
- Detailed step by step photo instructions
- High Lifter lifetime warranty
This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium, which is known in the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov