NOTE: Axles are sold individually.
Applicability: 2018-19 Kawasaki Mule SX
Whether you are looking to upgrade the driveline parts on your Kawasaki Mule SX or really need a replacement component, Side By Side Stuff has you covered. With a variety of different aftermarket and OE hard parts and accessories, your machine can become one of a kind. One of the assemblies that we offer for your UTV is the All Balls Racing Front 6 Ball Axle. It's stronger and more reliable than that of a factory unit.
This side-by-side axle is up to 30 percent stronger than other Kawasaki drivetrain parts and exceeds OEM strength. The hi-performance molybdenum grease reduces heat and friction, and the laminate coating resists rust and corrosion. These low-profile stainless steel clamps paired with the heavy-duty neoprene boots make one heck of a durably constructed element to add to your Mule SX. Not only will you be replacing a weaker axle, but you will also be upgrading your machine piece by piece. Why not start here?Features:
- Hi-performance molybdenum grease reduced heat and friction
- Precision machined for precise OEM fitment
- Low profile stainless steel clamps
- Laminate coating resists rust and corrosion
- Heavy duty neoprene boots create a waterproof seal
- Exceeds OEM axle strength and is up to 30% stronger than competitors