NOTE: Please be sure to review the information that is provided in the battery box for an explanation on how to properly care for and charge the battery. If the battery goes below 10.00 volts, the manufacturer warranty will no longer be effective due to neglect or misuse.
Applicability: Kawasaki Mule 4000 / Mule 4010 / Mule 4000 Trans / Mule 4010 Trans
Let's just be real for a minute, you're an energy hog! Don't beat yourself up about it, it comes with the territory as UTV enthusiasts have some of the highest electronic demands on the planet. There are LED light bars, winches, audio systems, you name it, that all bog down your battery. Along with the increasing need for an improved energy source came a manufacturer that stepped up to the plate. Check out the benefits of the Mule 4000 Extreme Series Battery by Odyssey!
This aftermarket part brings a whole new meaning to pushing energy. Its quality construction increases starting power, rapid recovery, and provides deep cycling capability that is out of this world. The UTV battery offers twice the power and three-times longer lifespan than traditional components, giving you a Mule 4010 accessory that can meet your demands. Restore your power by purchasing your new Odyssey battery by shopping at SideBySideStuff.com.Features:
- Made of pure lead plates that are packed tightly together
- A higher quantity of plates means more plate surface area which creates more power
- Provides twice the overall power and three times the life of conventional batteries for up to 400 cycles at 80% depth of discharge
- Delivers massive starting power, rapid recovery, and amazing deep cycling capability that today's vehicles demand
- Pulse (5 second) hot cranking amps (PHCA): 900
- Cold cranking amps (CCA): 330
- 20Hr Nominal capacity (Ah): 28
- Reserve capacity: 52 minutes
- Dimensions: 6.64" L x 7.05" W x 5.04" H
- Weight: 23.8 lbs.
Battery posts, terminals and related accessories contain lead and lead compounds, chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. Batteries also contain other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer. Wash hands after handling For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov