Applicability: 2005-16 Kawasaki Mule 600 / Mule 610 and 2017-19 Kawasaki Mule SX / Mule SX XC
Another day of work around the farm, you rely on your Kawasaki Mule 600 or 610 to get you from one chore to the next. Along those bumpy trails and gravel roads, you push your work horse to its limits eventually shredding your drive belt to smithereens! With a list of stuff to get done, there is little time for delays and you need a quick fix fast. The search is over when you purchase the Ultimax XP Drive Belt by Timken.
This belt is made to take on some serious abuse with its sturdy Aramid cord that is matched with fiber-loaded extreme polymer compounds. This impressively reliable structure provides maximum performance against the unique demands of severe CVT environments and today's high-powered side-by-sides. In fact, Timken is so confident that you'll be satisfied with its ultra-quality construction, they even include an industry leading 3-year manufacturer warranty! Proudly made right here in the United States, this durable drive belt is just the replacement you need to get you going better than ever before.Features:
- Made with strong and stable Aramid cord for superior resistance to shock loads
- Constructed with fiber-loaded advanced polymer compounds designed for specific applications
- Severe duty belt engineered for extreme performance
- Purpose-built for the unique demands of harsh CVT environments and today's high-powered UTV and side-by-side vehicles
- Engineered to handle more load and abuse than other belts
- Built with modern methods to reduce variability and eliminate "classic" failure modes
- Timken is a major supplier of drive belts to original equipment (OE)
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Three (3) year manufacturer warranty