That cell phone has your entire life on it which is why it never leaves your person! With that being said, why would you not take it with you when you are doing some offroad traveling in your Kubota RTV or beating terrain in your Polaris RZR? Having a convenient way to store the device seems to be an issue among UTV enthusiasts so it was a matter of time before an aftermarket accessory would be engineered to meet those needs. Our pals at Axia Alloys have designed the Large Phone and GPS Mount to incorporate to the structure of your Honda Pioneer to allow you a stable place to stick your electronics!
The high quality aftermarket mount is fabricated with an adjustable silicone strap and embossed rubber backing plate to secure the phone or GPS into place. With a recessed backing plate you have peace of mind that your electronic gadget isn't rattling around. A 360 rotation capability has been integrated into the UTV part to allow you to modify your angle to just about any direction you can think of. Mount up with this UTV aftermarket phone mount for the ultimate electronic security for your side by side!Features:
- SOLD INDIVIDUALLY
- Will rotate 360 degrees once installed so it can be used at any angle, vertically, or horizontally in landscape mode
- Base is 2.6" tall and 2.2" wide
- Features an adjustable silicone strap and embossed rubber backing plate so that your accessory stays put in the most demanding off road environment.
- Backing plate is recessed in the center so that GPS systems and phones with curved backing plates will not rattle.
- Comes with 2 straps so you can adjust these mounts for a custom fit around your device
- Satin (raw aluminum) - A bright and shiny with a smooth aluminum machine finish with no coating. Typically only used if you plan to polish, paint or powder coat yourself.
- Bright Black Anodized - A bright and shiny deep black color with corrosion protection.
- Bright Clear Anodized (silver) - Still very bright and shiny but offers corrosion protection and some scratch resistance.