NOTE: SOLD INDIVIDUALLY
How frustrating is it to walk out to your Polaris Ranger only to notice you are missing a clamp on your windshield? Nothing is forever as the weather and environment can be rough on our sxs equipment. Thankfully there are UTV aftermarket accessories that can compensate for those situations. Axia Alloys is well respected in the roady community. They have designed a clamp for nearly every scenario, including this one. A Windshield Mount Attachment can get you started on replacing broken or worn down clamps on your Arctic Cat Prowler.
This replacement part simply swaps positions with your old clamps by mounting directly to your roll bar exactly how the original did. If your clamps are in perfect working condition, but you would like to add some versatility to your windshield, these attachments are how to do it. Axia Alloys designed the components with the ability to easily flip a permanent windshield to a temp by unscrewing the aluminum knobs and removing the polycarbonate from your machine structure. Whether you need a replacement part for your Honda Pioneer or you require airflow for hot summer nights with the removable features, the Prowler window clamps are yours for the taking at Side By Side Stuff!Features:
- SOLD INDIVIDUALLY
- Supplied with all of the necessary hardware to mount a windshield on your machine
- Mounts clamp around the cage and can stay in place when the windshield is removed on a hot summer day or to protect it from damage while towing
- Removal of the windshield is simple by removing the supplied billet aluminum knobs
- Satin (raw aluminum) - A bright and shiny with a smooth aluminum machine finish with no coating. Typically only used if you plan to polish, paint or powder coat yourself.
- Bright Black Anodized - A bright and shiny deep black color with corrosion protection.
- Bright Clear Anodized (silver) - Still very bright and shiny but offers corrosion protection and some scratch resistance.