NOTE: SOLD INDIVIDUALLY
How frustrating is it to walk out to your rig only to notice you are missing a clamp on your windshield? Unfortunately, nothing is forever as the weather and environment can be rough on our sxs parts. However, a Windshield Mount Attachment can get you started on replacing broken or worn down clamps.
This replacement part simply swaps positions with your old clamps by mounting how the original did to your roll bar. In addition, they are super easy to trade out. Finally, they won't cause any flack between other accessories either as they are a low-profile unit. That being said, they simply mount where the pre-existing window clamps were.
If your clamps are in perfect condition but would like to add some versatility, these attachments are how. Axia Alloys designs the device with the ability to easily flip a permanent windshield to a temp by unscrewing the aluminum knobs and removing the polycarbonate from your machine structure. Axia Alloys is well respected in the roady community. They have designed a clamp for nearly every scenario, including this one.
Additionally, you can bet you are getting a sxs accessory that can withstand harsh ride conditions beyond the newfound utility. The aftermarket parts consist of heavy-duty billet aluminum. Billet aluminum is an excellent material for off-road attachments because it is tolerant to the elements. As a matter of fact, it's corrosion and rust-resistant. Then, once you factor in the color option of your choice, even more durability is put into the mix.
So, whether you need a replacement part or airflow for hot summer nights with the removable features, the UTV window clamps are yours for the taking at Side By Side Stuff!Features:
- SOLD INDIVIDUALLY
- Supplied with all of the necessary hardware to mount a windshield on your machine
- Mounts clamp around the cage and can stay in place when the windshield is removed on a hot summer day or to protect it from damage while towing
- Removal of the windshield is simple by removing the supplied billet aluminum knobs
- Satin (raw aluminum) - A bright and shiny with a smooth aluminum machine finish with no coating. Typically only used if you plan to polish, paint or powder coat yourself.
- Bright Black Anodized - A bright and shiny deep black color with corrosion protection.
- Bright Clear Anodized (silver) - Still very bright and shiny but offers corrosion protection and some scratch resistance.