NOTE: SOLD INDIVIDUALLY
Incorporating small LED lights to the composition of your Honda Pioneer or Can Am Commander is super beneficial when you're in need of extra lighting to tackle tasks after dark. Generally, the UTV aftermarket accessories include mounting hardware to get you by, however, you will find the clamps are not always the best quality. Either you deal with a warn clamp or you take the chance in a damaged light due to a mediocre fastener. That is not the case with the Axia Alloys Small Light Mount as this well crafted UTV part was made tough to provide the utmost security for aftermarket goods.
The stock alternative clamping device is extremely diverse being suitable for a multitude of offroad lighting systems. Integration couldn't be easier; you merely choose your location, like the front bumper or roll bar, then mount the light directly to that sweet spot. If you have a clearance issue it's not a problem, this UTV aluminum clasp can be installed with the hole in front or behind the tubing. Get some grit in your LED light grip with the UTV aftermarket small light mount for your Arctic Cat Prowler.Features:
- SOLD INDIVIDUALLY
- Allows mounting a wide variety of off road lights directly to on your machine's roll cage or front bumper
- Can be mounted with the mounting hole in front of the tubing if there are clearance issues or behind the tubing for a very clean install
- .400" (10mm) hole
- Satin (raw aluminum) - A bright and shiny with a smooth aluminum machine finish with no coating. Typically only used if you plan to polish, paint or powder coat yourself.
- Bright Black Anodized - A bright and shiny deep black color with corrosion protection.
- Bright Clear Anodized (silver) - Still very bright and shiny but offers corrosion protection and some scratch resistance.