NOTE: SOLD INDIVIDUALLY
UTV aftermarket upgrades are a blast to sport in your Polaris RZR as most generally it's not just about the ride but in the way which you conquer that ride. Who doesn't want to bring the BOOM factor into their trailblazing, causing all those bystanders to point in awe as you rip trail? That can easily be done with the Hifonics Thor Sound Bar found at Side By Side Stuff. With the badass aftermarket sound bar having that much power pumping from your roll bar, you're going to need some beefy clamps to secure it. The Axia Alloys Hifonics Thor Sound Bar Mount, also available at Side By Side Stuff, has the grit to grip your sound bar for a secure installment even through your machine beating.
This UTV aftermarket accessory is fully adjustable for a universal fit on anything from a Yamaha YXZ to a Can Am Maverick. With a 360 degree pivot you position your sound blast in the direction you want. Color options such as satin raw aluminum, anodize black, and anodize clear are available along with multiple clamp sizes to ensure the fitment of just about any side by side. Bring the booming sound of your favorite tune with top notch mounting by grabbing your Axia Alloys aftermarket UTV sound bar mount now!Features:
- SOLD INDIVIDUALLY
- Fully adjustable mount for the Hifonics Thor sound bar and allow you to mount it on any size tube
- Uses the Hifonics T-slot hardware that is supplied with the sound bar
- Pivot a full 360 degrees
- Satin (raw aluminum) - A bright and shiny with a smooth aluminum machine finish with no coating. Typically only used if you plan to polish, paint or powder coat yourself.
- Bright Black Anodized - A bright and shiny deep black color with corrosion protection.
- Bright Clear Anodized (silver) - Still very bright and shiny but offers corrosion protection and some scratch resistance.