NOTE: The steering column mounted turn signal switch is the safest and easiest to operate. We always recommend that you install a steering column mounted turn signal switch kit on a UTV / side-by-side if you have the steering column space, for your added safety. A steering column mounted turn signal switch is located in the same area as your automobile, and comes natural for activating while keeping your eyes on the road.
Applicability: 2017-20 Kawasaki Mule SX and Mule SX XC
Though your Kawasaki serves its purpose right on your land, assisting you with farm tasks and property management, it's fully capable of running errands around town. All you need is aftermarket accessories that help you get your rig ready for pavement travels. By calling your local DMV, you can get that list and start the check-off process. One item that is sure to be on that list is the Mule SX Turn Signal Kit with Toggle Switches by EZTSK.
First and foremost, this kit is considered D.O.T. approved and operates on its own independent system. That means it does not utilize OEM rear lights or wiring. Everything for a clean install is included in this UTV turn signal kit: wiring, connector kit, toggle switches, turn signal lights, LED flashers, fuse, fuse holder and indicator lights. The installation will take time and effort; however, EZTSK provides step-by-step instructions with a wiring diagram that shows where each colored wire should be placed. For questions regarding this SxS accessory, be sure to call! Features:
- (2) amber and (2) red super bright DOT approved LED turn signal lights (3/4" diameter)
- (2) toggle switches + 2 LED indicator lights for the turn signals and 4-way emergency flashers
- LED flasher, fuse holder and Fuse
- TS wire and connector kit
- Detailed diagram with instructions
- Street legal turn signal kit
- Doesn't use OEM rear lights for rear turn signals, works completely independently
- The 4 LED turn signal lights are 3/4" round with attached rubber grommet for quick mounting, they are surface mounted with no brackets required.
- LED flasher has 3 pin connections for load, pilot and power
- Does NOT go in factory wiring and is a completely independent system
- Wiring diagram and instructions shows where each colored wire goes