NOTE: Must have a winch to use plow system.
Applicability: Bad Boy UTV (See options above)
We already know what a hard worker this rig is, but there is always room for improvement. Once those winter months hit, a whole new set of chores surfaces from clearing a path of snow or even moving feed. With a Bad Boy UTV 60 Inch Eagle Country Blade Snow Plow System by Eagle Plow by Eagle Plow, you'll have more versatility to get through chores all year round. Shall we see if this SxS snow plow system has the grit to handle you're clearing demands?
Before we even get started on how these parts function, we have to give a shout out for this incredible construction. All of the primary parts have been engineered and manufactured from powder-coated US Prime Steel right here in the United States. The reinforcement parts include an impact-resistant model-specific mount and a v-shaped push tube with integrated crossbars. Together, these two parts provide superior strength and structural stability to the blade while significantly reducing potential damage risks. They are paired with a professional-grade cutting edge that operates much like a highway snow plow kit. This curved, slanted blade is 60-inches wide with a 52.2-inch swath and has several tractable components that allow for multiple adjustment options. You want to talk about a durable, high-performance snow roll-off. Go ahead and get you some when you click to order your Bad Boy UTV snow plow kit from Side By Side Stuff. Kit Includes:
Country Blade Features:
- Push tube
- Model specific plow mount
Push Tube Features:
- 60 inches wide and 17-21.75 inches tall for angled cut width of 52.5 inches
- Constructed of US prime steel
- Slanted design is best used for high capacity plowing
- Tough, heavy duty wear bar is reversible and replaceable
- Manually adjusts to 5 blade positions side to side
- Adjustable, bolt-on blade stops offer 4 blade pitch positions
- Includes rubber flap and plow markers
- Adjustable skid shoes with spacers allow for smooth surface contact
- Blade mounts to the push tube swivel with 1/2” bolts
- Comes with trip springs and eye bolts for added blade plowing protection
Plow Mount Features:
- Manufactured from 1 1/2” high strength formed tubing
- Multiple cross members and V-shaped design for added hardiness to the entire system
- Manually adjust to 5 positions offering 30° of rotation to each side
- Swivel rotates on a heavy duty 5/8” bolt mounted to 1/4” solid steel
- Powder coated jet black
Optional Push Tube Use Features:
- Front mount
- Manufactured from 1/4” steel and attaches with grade 5 hardware to the frame
- Clevis pins are included for attaching push tubes
- Some mounts recommended to be removed in off-season to maintain ground clearance
- Powder coated jet black
Whether you have tires or tracks on your UTV, the Eagle plow system has just what you need. Get the standard push tube length for use with tires for the perfect fitment. Added a track system to your UTV? No issue! The extended push tube length is a perfect fit for that set up!
Want to manually move your blade to one of the 5 positions offered? Get the manual push tube to save money.
If ease of use is your top priority, order the hydraulic push tube with the Eagle Motion Pac by KYB. The Eagle Motion Pac can allow you to hydraulically control the plow position from your UTV seat. Talk about easy! The motion is powered by a single 3/4" chrome hydraulic shaft. Different lengths are available depending on your UTV set up, tires or tracks! This Motion Pac by KYB is a complete kit, including the push tube for moving the plow position, wiring harness, hydraulic cylinder and swivel system.