- CANNOT SHIP TO ALASKA OR HAWAII.
- Must have a winch to use plow system.
- 2012-19 Can Am Renegade 500 4x4 (R) (MAX) (XT) (X) (XT-P) (MR)
- 2012-19 Can Am Renegade 800 4x4 (R) (MAX) (XT) (X) (XT-P) (MR)
- 2012-19 Can Am Renegade 1000 4x4 (R) (MAX) (XT) (X) (XT-P) (MR)
Mother Nature is a bad mambajamba. One day youíre out ridding the trails on your Can Am Renegade, the next thing you know you're caught in a snow storm. Naturally, you purchased the machine that not only works hard but also plays hard so here at Side By Side Stuff we offer a variety of parts and accessories to help make it the hardest working ATV on the market. One thing that puts the Renegade to the test is snow removal so why not do it with the best? The Denali 50 Inch Standard Series Snow Plow System has changed the snow removal struggle for everyone!
Each is designed with 7-gauge horizontal stabilizers plus centered plow mounts disperses the force of impact. Featuring a 65-degree angle along with the over center design ensures snow rolls up and is thrown forward! While many plow systems are fixed, you can adjust the angle with the push tube having positions set left and right at 0 degrees, 12.5 degrees and 25 degrees. This makes it easier to push the snow whatever direction you need. When you're ready to hit the trails again, donít worry about a lengthy procedure to get freed of the plow. Simply pull the detachment pin. Get back out to enjoying your Renegade and working it like its meant to be.Blade Specifications:
Push Tube Specifications:
- 17" scoop
- 11 gauge steel leading horizontal supports
- Four 7 gauge ribs run the full length of the blade
- Three additional 7 gauge horizontal stabilizers support the deepest point of the blade
- 65 degree attack angle and over center design ensures snow rolls up and is thrown forward
- Replaceable 7 gauge, grade 50 steel wear bar
- Height adjustable skid feet included
- Center mounted plow disperses force of impact to the sturdiest part of the UTV, preventing damage from sudden impact
- 3 year warranty
Plow Mount Specifications:
- Turn system allows for easy blade positioning in different angles to the left or right - 0 degrees. 12.5 degrees and 25 degrees
- Simple detachment systems with the pull of a pin
- Structural tube steel cross bar for added lateral rigidity
Optional Rubber Flap Upgrade Specifications:
- Steel construction
- All necessary hardware for mounting included
Optional Plow Markers:
- Stiff rubber flap
- Metal hold down bar
- Installation hardware
Snow getting high or need to plow close to vehicles or other items? Get the snow plow markers so you can see exactly where the edge of your blade is, letting you have the most control.
Optional Plow Pulley Fairlead Kit:
The Plow Pulley Fairlead Kit is designed specifically to resist wear from the steep angle that occurs between the fairlead and the plow, extending the life of your winch cable. It can be used with either a steel or synthetic cable and is constructed of black powder coated 7 gauge steel. There are two roller heights for different fairlead heights and angles and you'll receive hardware and instructions.
- Standard spool pattern: 3" x 4-7/8"
- Wide spool pattern: 3" x 6.67"
If you want to keep the edges of your snow plow in top shape the Denali Polyurethane Wearbar is the choice for you. Not only is the wearbar reversible for longer use, but the polyurethane construction outlasts rubber and steel. The wearbar won't cause damage to brick, concrete, curbs and more! The wearbar is the perfect choice to increase productivity and reduce equipment wear.