NOTE: Must have a winch to use plow system.
- 2001-03 Kawasaki Prairie 650 Twin 4x4
- 2002-13 Kawasaki Prairie 360 2x4 / 4x4
- 2004-06 Kawasaki Prairie 700 4x4
If you have ever even thought about the potential uses of your Kawasaki Prairie undoubtedly one of your first thoughts was the ability to plow snow. That's why here at SideBySideStuff.com we make sure to find all the best accessories to get you out and working with your machine. Take for instance this Denali Standard Series Snow Plow System for your Kawasaki Prairie ATV. Let's take a closer look and see just what the Denali design team has cooked up for you and your Kawasaki Prairie.
When the team at Denali went to work designing the each component for this kit they opted for a quality the rivaled the biggest names in snow removal at fraction of the cost. Starting at the blade it features a 17" scoop that is constructed from a heavy duty structural steel. Moving on to the push tube of the blade it features the same high strength steel construction but also a six position angle adjustment to help you get the snow where you need it. Rounding out the Denali Standard series kit is the all steel plow mount, designed and manufactured to fit your Kawasaki Prairie ATV.Blade Specifications:
Push Tube Specifications:
- 17" scoop
- 11 gauge steel leading horizontal supports
- Four 7 gauge ribs run the full length of the blade
- Three additional 7 gauge horizontal stabilizers support the deepest point of the blade
- 65 degree attack angle and over center design ensures snow rolls up and is thrown forward
- Replaceable 7 gauge, grade 50 steel wear bar
- Height adjustable skid feet included
- Center mounted plow disperses force of impact to the sturdiest part of the UTV, preventing damage from sudden impact
- 3 year warranty
Plow Mount Specifications:
- Turn system allows for easy blade positioning in different angles to the left or right - 0 degrees. 12.5 degrees and 25 degrees
- Simple detachment systems with the pull of a pin
- Structural tube steel cross bar for added lateral rigidity
Optional Rubber Flap Upgrade Specifications:
- Steel construction
- All necessary hardware for mounting included
Optional Plow Markers:
- Stiff rubber flap
- Metal hold down bar
- Installation hardware
Snow getting high or need to plow close to vehicles or other items? Get the snow plow markers so you can see exactly where the edge of your blade is, letting you have the most control.
Optional Plow Pulley Fairlead Kit:
The Plow Pulley Fairlead Kit is designed specifically to resist wear from the steep angle that occurs between the fairlead and the plow, extending the life of your winch cable. It can be used with either a steel or synthetic cable and is constructed of black powder coated 7 gauge steel. There are two roller heights for different fairlead heights and angles and you'll receive hardware and instructions.
- Standard spool pattern: 3" x 4-7/8"
- Wide spool pattern: 3" x 6.67"
If you want to keep the edges of your snow plow in top shape the Denali Polyurethane Wearbar is the choice for you. Not only is the wearbar reversible for longer use, but the polyurethane construction outlasts rubber and steel. The wearbar won't cause damage to brick, concrete, curbs and more! The wearbar is the perfect choice to increase productivity and reduce equipment wear.