- THIS ITEM ONLY SHIPS VIA FREIGHT TO A COMMERCIAL ADDRESS AND REQUIRES A SIGNATURE UPON DELIVERY.
- Requires a 14" or larger wheel.
- 14" factory wheels must run 2" spacer.
- 15" wheels can not exceed 4 1/2" backspacing.
- 16" and larger wheels can not exceed 5" backspacing.
Applicability: 2014-21 Polaris RZR XP 1000 / RZR XP Turbo / RZR XP 4 1000 / RZR XP 4 Turbo
Do you mean business when you ride? Is ripping what you do and there's no challenge too big? In that case, you most likely have beefed up your RZR XP 1000 with massive tires fit for crawling mountains. That means you need a High Lifter 4 Inch Portal Gear Lift! The aftermarket hard part is ideal for hardcore riders running larger tires, but don't want to completely manipulate the transmission or suspension geometry.
Are you dying to know how this works? Well, when you start adding larger UTV tires to the mix, it can really mess up your wheeling game and will decrease your beloved torque. The RZR XP Turbo gear lift will relieve the stress from your drive train and provide more power to the ground with less engine ripping. Another excellent feature is the addition four-inch plus lift, that's more ground clearance, more control, better experience.
So let's talk technical. High Lifter formed the SxS hard part from aluminum. It's designed to withstand harsh environments and buggy abuse. Slots are carved into the flat metal surface that moves gas, heat and water away from the rotors, which improves braking also. You can expect a 30% gear reduction giving you an increase in low-end torque, and again, it doesn't compromise your factory geometry. Don't settle for mediocre when you can shop SideBySideStuff.com for greatness.Features:
View Installation Instructions for RZR XP 1000 and RZR XP 4 1000 View Installation Instructions for RZR XP Turbo and RZR XP 4 Turbo
- Built with 6061 aluminum
- Designed for the toughest terrain
- Gain additional 4” lift plus improved track width
- More power to the ground with less engine wind up
- Adding or removing shims can adjust camber by -1.25° to a +2°
- 30% gear reduction which gives you greater low-end torque for the trail
- All the benefits of added torque and better clearance without compromising factory ride or suspension angles
- Slots carved into the flat metal surface move gas, heat and water away from the surface of these rotors to improve braking performance
This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium, which is known in the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov