- Ships UPS ground in multiple boxes.
- Requires 14 inch or larger wheels.
- 14 inch factory wheels require 1 inch wheel spacers.
- 14 and 15 inch wheels cannot exceed 4.5 inch backspacing and 16 inch wheels cannot exceed 5 inch backspacing.
- 2015-21 Polaris RZR XP 1000 / RZR XP Turbo / RZR XP 4 1000 / RZR XP 4 Turbo
- 2015-20 Polaris RZR 900 / RZR 900 XC / RZR S 900 / RZR RZR 4 900 and RZR S 4 900
- 2016-20 Polaris RZR S 1000 and RZR S 4 1000
Okay, let's just lay it out here. You like peddling your car through ridiculously deep mud pits, but your machine isn't built for it. That leaves you stuck like chuck and waiting on a town out. Or you could get the torque you need to power those tires through the thickest muck the planet has to offer. One of the best ways to get multiple upgrades is with a Polaris RZR Dual Idler 4 Inch Portal Gear Lift. We know, we know, you've got questions. Well, friends, we've got answers. Have a peek at just a few of the perks that come with this intense performance system.
First, let's get technical with this kit, so you know what you're getting. High Lifter engineered this system as a full assembly to include the gearbox, gaskets, seals, backing plate, rotor, and the gear itself. Everything is formed to perfection using cutting-edge technology that offers precision like no other and the durability to come with it. We're talking Kevlar fiber gaskets, a forged metal gearbox, even the backing plate is made of tank-tough steel. Plus, this particular unit has dual idler gears with more teeth which doubles the area and decreases stress.
Now, how about giving you a quick low-down on how this whole thing works? The RZR XP 1000 portal gear lift gives your car a little boost while significantly increasing torque and power. What's really awesome is it doesn't mess with the steering geometry whatsoever. This assembly will add enough umph to manage those massive tires of yours that there won't be a mud pit that stands a chance. Not to mention, the high-performance hard part kit will add more performance life to your braking unit. There is so much more that goes with this, but we'd be here all day if we listed it all. If you're on the fence about the ins and outs of this XP Turbo portal gear lift, no problem. Shoot us an email or a call. Side By Side Stuff has your back.Features:
Gear Box Features:
- The dual idler gears spread the load over twice as many teeth on the gear sets, which doubles the area and reduces stress by half
- More reliable torque transfer
- 15% or 30% gearing extends brake life by needing brakes less often due to greatly improved engine braking
Gasket and Seal Features:
- Strongest boxes on the market because forging produces a tougher piece of metal
- Forging is stronger than both cast and billet aluminum
- Extremely robust and give you more worry-free miles
- Offers a plug for venting with an optional easy to install kit that will be available soon
- Vent kits allow an advantage of cooling which reduces early deterioration of the gaskets and seals
Backing Plate Features:
- High density Kevlar fiber gaskets plus no additional sealant is needed
- Creep resistant plus oil and coolant resistant
- Two oil seals on the spindle shaft for 100% more sealing area
- Dual seals prevent water intrusion and oil leaks
- True triple seal on the input shaft which includes a wiper seal that provides a significant extra layer of protection
- Strongest backing plates on the market
- 5/16” steel plate with bent flanges for strength and durability
- Welded gusset brackets and designed to factory off-set
- Works with most control arms that are built to factory hub specifications
- Precision ground stainless steel rotors
- Access holes for ease of assembly and disassembly
- Slotted rotor allows for heat dissipation and cooling
View Warranty Information
- Alloy steel heat treating process increases overall internal and external strength
- CNC precision ground machining ensures excellent fitment and increased strength
- Controlled gear lapping for ease of installation and a quieter performance
This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium, which is known in the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov