- There are currently no accurate photos of this lift kit. The photo above is to show the general look and appearance of the machine after the lift has been installed.
- The Polaris RZR pictured also features 6 inch High Lifter portals.
- Trailing arms are NOT included.
Applicability: 2017-21 Polaris RZR XP 1000 / RZR XP Turbo / RZR XP 4 1000 / RZR XP 4 Turbo
So, you're an enthusiast who is bound and determined to have the gnarliest car in your roady crew. Well, mounting up a Polaris lift kit is definitely one way to do it. Whether you're trying to show other riders who's got the most moxie or you're after blasting through mud up to your nose with sheer grit, The RZR XP Turbo 8 Inch APEXX Big Lift Kit with DHT XL Axles by High Lifter is about as tank-tough as they come.
When it comes to rigidity, High Lifter boasts this quite possibly is the best on the market. Everything from the DOM steel APEXX max clearance control arms to the laser cut lift and relocation brackets is made for the riders who straight-up abuse their buggies. The kit includes custom brake lines, tie rods, and the notorious Outlaw DHT XL Axles. What's great is High Lifter engineered this beastly eight-inch lift kit with ease of installation technology, so there's now huffing and puffing as you try to slap your RZR back together. It's straightforward with step-by-step instructions paired with convenient bolt-on brackets. You get the height without all the hassle when you choose a kit from Side By Side Stuff.Big Lift Features:
- Heavy duty laser cut front and rear upper lift/shock relocation brackets
- (8) custom heavy-duty APEXX Max Clearance Control Arms crafted from 1 1/2"x.120 wall DOM tubing
- Heavy duty support gussets
- Shock mounts
- (4) custom Outlaw DHT XL axles
- Custom tie rods with heim-style rod ends
- Custom brake line kit
DHT XL Axle Features:
- Adjustable heat-treated collars for camber adjustability with a 1” thread
- All required hardware
- Detailed instructions with step-by-step photos
- Dual heat treatments on the housings to improve toughness against shock loads without compromising bearing surfaces and long-term life
- Oversized CV joint housings to increase strength
- Sliding bars on both ends for increased angle capability
- Housings and bars made from 4340 Chromoly steel
- Puncture-resistant boots which are durable in high and low temperature climates
- Molybdenum disulfide, anti-oxidation, rustproof, and high-performance
This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium, which is known in the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov