- 2017 Polaris RZR XP 1000 models have two different types of hardware connecting the rear factory radius bars, 10mm or 12mm bolts. To determine what size of hardware you have, you figure out which socket is used to remove the center bolt holding the radius to the frame. For 10mm hardware, you will use a 15mm socket and for 12mm hardware, you will use a 18mm socket.
- Does NOT fit Desert Editions.
- There are currently no accurate images of the radius bars in the color sky blue.
Applicability: 2014-21 Polaris RZR XP 1000 / RZR XP Turbo / RZR XP 4 1000 / RZR XP 4 Turbo
Your Polaris RZR XP 1000 is a tough machine that we know you want to take down all those trails that others can't and through terrain that scares other riders away. Even though the RZR 1000 comes tough already, we have a way to make it even tougher and more reliable in any environment. With the High Lifter Upper Radius Bars, you can keep your machine running no matter what.
These radius bars are made from 1-1/4 inch x 3/16 inch DOM steel tubing, making it more durable and reliable than the OEM bars and other brands. Installation is made easier with the bolt-on application so your RZR XP 1000 won't be down any longer than necessary. Also featured is a 5/8 inch heim joint that's load rated at 17,955 pounds and has polyurethane bushings for more durability.Features:
View Installation Instructions
- 50% larger than average stock bars
- Made from 1-1/4 inch x .188” inch DOM steel tubing
- Simple bolt-on kit
- A 5/8 inch heim joint with load rating at 17,955 pounds
- Durable and adjustable spherical bushings
- Step by step instructions complete with multi-images for a quick install