NOTE: The steering column mounted turn signal switch is the safest and easiest to operate. We always recommend that you install a steering column mounted turn signal switch kit on a UTV / side-by-side if you have the steering column space, for your added safety. A steering column mounted turn signal switch is located in the same area as your automobile, and comes natural for activating while keeping your eyes on the road.
Applicability: 2018-19 Textron Wildcat X and Wildcat X LTD
So, you know your buggy can rip through trails, no problem. However, did you know it can also get you around town, on short distant trips to a buddies place, or even a little race action on the pavement? All you need to do is get that rig of your D.O.T. approved using requirements listed by your local DMV. Though each state differs, the integration of an aftermarket turn signal kit is universal. The SxS accessory that nails all the stipulations is the Wildcat X Turn Signal Kit with Toggle Switches by EZTSK.
As stated before, this assembly is considered a "street legal" UTV turn signal kit. It's designed as an independent system, which means it functions on its own without the use of OEM wires or rear lights. It's also a full-kit, meaning everything you need for a clean install is included. EZTSK knows how confusing installation could be, so they've provided clear directions with a diagram to instruct where to put each color-coded wire. If you're on a mission to get road-ready, be sure to check out all Side By Side Stuff has to offer with our selection of Textron D.O.T. approved parts and accessories.Features:
- (2) amber and (2) red super bright DOT approved LED turn signal lights (3/4" diameter)
- (2) toggle switches + 2 LED indicator lights for the turn signals and 4-way emergency flashers
- LED flasher, fuse holder and fuse
- TS wire and connector kit
- Detailed diagram with instructions
- Street legal turn signal kit
- Doesn't use OEM rear lights for rear turn signals, works completely independently
- The 4 LED turn signal lights are 3/4" round with attached rubber grommet for quick mounting, they are surface mounted with no brackets required.
- LED flasher has 3 pin connections for load, pilot and power
- Does NOT go in factory wiring and is a completely independent system
- Wiring diagram and instructions shows where each colored wire goes