- 2011-14 Mid Size Polaris Ranger 500 / 570 / 800
- 2011-14 Mid Size Polaris Ranger 500 / 570 Crew
You put your Ranger 570 through the wringer, why because it can handle the hard work. However, sometimes your OEM parts buckle under the pressure and need to be replaced. You may consider upgrading with higher quality aftermarket hard parts. A great OEM replacement is the Ultimax HQ Drive Belt by Timken.
Timken designs each belt with an advanced technology that reduces dimensional variances. The HQ belt will offer a consistent performance comparable to your stock. Using specially formulated fiber-loaded rubber compounds and Aramid cord, these UTV belts are designed to grip better while eliminating failure modes. Timken is a brand you can trust, being a leading supplier of drive belts to OE manufacturers. They engineer right here in the United States and back their Ranger 500 drive belt with a one-year manufacturer's warranty. Features:
- Specially formulated compound and Aramid cord
- Built for the same performance and life as the OE drive belt
- Fiber-loaded rubber compounds are designed to grip clutches
- Built with modern methods to reduce variability and eliminate "classic" failure modes
- Timken is a major supplier of drive belts to original equipment (OE)
- Made in the U.S.A.
- One year manufacturer warranty