- 2014-19 Polaris RZR XP 1000 / RZR XP Turbo / RZR XP 4 1000 / RZR XP 4 Turbo
- 2015-19 Polaris RZR 900 / RZR 900 XC / RZR S 900 / RZR 4 900 / RZR S 4 900
If you own a RZR XP 1000, chances are you have made your OEM drive belt angry. They just weren't created to take the beating you put your rig through. Luckily, Timken saw a need and designed an aftermarket UTV belt that is application-specific, built for battle, and ready to take your performance up a notch. Want to know more?
Timken produces the RZR XP Turbo belt with specially formulated Aramid cord and fiber-loaded rubber compounds. Between the engineering and the construction, you can expect an increase in grip as well as an improved clutch to transmission power transfer. Using a modern method of engineering variability is reduced, and "classic" failure modes are eliminated. This SxS belt is tough, takes your ride to the next level, and is backed by a two-year manufacturer's warranty. It doesn't get much better than that rough rider's get your American made premium drive belt today!Features:
- Specially formulated compound and Aramid cord
- Built to handle more load and abuse than the OE drive belts
- Fiber-loaded rubber compounds are designed to grip clutches
- Built with modern methods to reduce variability and eliminate "classic" failure modes
- Timken is a major supplier of drive belts to original equipment (OE)
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Two (2) year manufacturer warranty