Applicability: 2008-14 Polaris RZR 800 / RZR 800 XC / RZR S 800 / RZR XP 900 / RZR 4 800 / RZR XP 4 900 and 2012-19 Polaris RZR 570
There is nothing worse than being out on the trail with your roady crew and your Polaris RZR 570 drive belt slips, yet again. You can invest in another OEM belt, or you can try an aftermarket Ultimax Premium UA Drive Belt by Timken, a well-respected brand in the industry. Timken doesn't just slap together UTV belts; they take care in the craftsmanship and fabrication of each component, for specific applications. Not only do they back its American made SXS hard part with a two-year warranty, but they are also a major supplier to OE manufacturers.
The RZR XP 900 driveline part features Aramid cord and specially-formulated fiber-loaded advanced polymer compound construction. They are extremely durable and improve clutch grip. An advanced engineering process reduces variability and eliminates any "classic" failure modes as well. Don't settle for sideline sitting because of a belt, get geared with greatness by shopping for parts and accessories at SideBySideStuff.com!Features:
- Specially formulated compound and Aramid cord
- Built to handle more load and abuse than the OE drive belts
- Fiber-loaded rubber compounds are designed to grip clutches
- Built with modern methods to reduce variability and eliminate "classic" failure modes
- Timken is a major supplier of drive belts to original equipment (OE)
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Two (2) year manufacturer warranty