Applicability: 2008-14 Polaris RZR 800 / RZR 800 XC / RZR S 800 / RZR XP 900 / RZR 4 800 / RZR XP 4 900 and 2012-19 Polaris RZR 570
Are you a rough rider who is determined to keep your RZR 570 in ground-pounding condition regardless of its age? Side By Side Stuff is here to help with our selection of aftermarket UTV hard parts. One component you've probably had to replace is your OEM drive belt. They play an essential role in your drivetrain. However, the stock part just cannot keep up with the demands. That's where our friends at Timken step in with their Ultimax XP Drive Belt.
This isn't your ordinary drive belt; in fact, it's construction and performance well exceed that of factory standards. The RZR XP 900 belt consists of Aramid cord and fiber-loaded compounds. You can expect shock load resistance and extreme performance, as well as the ability to handle more load and abuse. Advanced methods of engineering reduce variability while eliminating "classic" failure modes which is a major game-changer! Are you ready to get your purchase on?Features:
- Made with strong and stable Aramid cord for superior resistance to shock loads
- Constructed with fiber-loaded advanced polymer compounds designed for specific applications
- Severe duty belt engineered for extreme performance
- Purpose-built for the unique demands of harsh CVT environments and today's high-powered UTV and side-by-side vehicles
- Engineered to handle more load and abuse than other belts
- Built with modern methods to reduce variability and eliminate "classic" failure modes
- Timken is a major supplier of drive belts to original equipment (OE)
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Three (3) year manufacturer warranty