Applicability: 2005-08 Polaris Ranger 500 and Ranger 700
Your Ranger 500 can take a beating both through the mud bog and out doing chores. What can't always keep up is your factory drive belt. Many times there is just too much pressure and boy do they buckle. An outstanding solution to your belt shredding is upgrading to a Ranger 700 Ultimax Premium UA Drive Belt by Timken.
These aftermarket drive belts are made in America using a state-of-the-art technology that reduces dimensional variance for consistent, long-lasting performance. The UTV belt consists of specially formulated fiber-loaded compounds and Aramid cord. This construction provides an increased clutch grip along with the ability to handle more load and abuse. You can take Timken's reliability to the bank as they are the main supplier of drive belts to OE manufacturers and stand by their development with a two-year manufacturer's warranty.Features:
- Specially formulated compound and Aramid cord
- Built to handle more load and abuse than the OE drive belts
- Fiber-loaded rubber compounds are designed to grip clutches
- Built with modern methods to reduce variability and eliminate "classic" failure modes
- Timken is a major supplier of drive belts to original equipment (OE)
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Two (2) year manufacturer warranty