Applicability: 2005-08 Polaris Ranger 700
Being an all-in kind of rider on the trail or in the fields, having quality aftermarket parts is nearly a must-have. Many times, your factory pieces just can't hold up to your demands. If this sounds all too familiar to you, check out the aftermarket hard parts available at Side By Side Stuff. One offroad favorite is the Ranger 700 Ultimax XP Drive Belt by Timken.
This severe-duty belt is engineered for extreme performance in the harshest environments and the most grueling workloads. The Ranger 700 driveline component consists of Aramid cord and fiber-loaded advanced polymer compounds for the ultimate shock load resistance and specific applications. It's built to be able to do more and take more, well-exceeding OEM standards. If that isn't enough to pique your interest, maybe the fact that it's made in the U.S.A. and backed by a three-year manufacturer's warranty will.Features:
- Made with strong and stable Aramid cord for superior resistance to shock loads
- Constructed with fiber-loaded advanced polymer compounds designed for specific applications
- Severe duty belt engineered for extreme performance
- Purpose-built for the unique demands of harsh CVT environments and today's high-powered UTV and side-by-side vehicles
- Engineered to handle more load and abuse than other belts
- Built with modern methods to reduce variability and eliminate "classic" failure modes
- Timken is a major supplier of drive belts to original equipment (OE)
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Three (3) year manufacturer warranty