Applicability: Fits Full Size w/ Pro-Fit Cage
- 2013-15 Ranger XP 900 and 900 Crew
- 2016 Ranger XP 900
- 2017-18 Ranger XP 900
- 2017-18 Polaris Ranger XP 1000 and Crew XP 1000
Do you push your rig to extremes, letting it be the muscle behind the hauling and towing? This demanding activity often puts stress on your OEM drive belt, leaving it tired and worn. Eventually, you'll suffer from belt failures leading to a garaged buggy. Upgrading your Polaris Ranger XP 900 with aftermarket parts and accessories is a great way to increase performance, provide a smoother ride and improve handling. The Ultimax UA Premium Drive Belt by Timken is all the above and more! Let's check out the details.
The UTV driveline component has been crafted using a state-of-the-art methods of engineering, which decreases belt failures and reduces variability. Specially formulated rubber compounds along with an Aramid cord make this Ranger XP 1000 belt one of the toughest on the market. It's built for long-lasting abuse, improved gripping abilities and better clutch to transmission power transfer. What are you waiting for; get your purchase on today at SideBySideStuff.com.Features:
- Specially formulated compound and Aramid cord
- Built to handle more load and abuse than the OE drive belts
- Fiber-loaded rubber compounds are designed to grip clutches
- Built with modern methods to reduce variability and eliminate "classic" failure modes
- Timken is a major supplier of drive belts to original equipment (OE)
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Two (2) year manufacturer warranty