- These track systems can only be shipped to a business / commercial address. It WILL NOT ship to a residential address.
- This item cannot be shipped to Canada
- The 2011-17 Prowler 700 HDX / LTD / XT / EPS / SE Hunter Edition has certain restrictions that apply
- The 2009-17 Prowler 1000 XTZ H2 EFI / Baja / XT / EPS has certain restrictions that apply
- The 2017 Prowler 500 has permanent interference
- Designed to work with factory suspension. May not work with a-arm guards and / or aftermarket arched or forward a-arms.
When the going gets tough the tough get smart, this statement can just about apply to any facet of your life. Your Arctic Cat Prowler is no exception to this idea. This is because when the terrains get tough with the help if us here at Side By Side Stuff and these Camoplast UTV 4S1 Tracks you will be able to power through even the worst terrains. Be it chest high snow, mud or even just some soft terrain that you donít want to disrupt with ruts or tire tracks.
Tracks offer superior traction in almost every terrain. The Camoplast tracks give your machine more traction by making your machines traction footprint much larger than traditional pneumatic tire. The tracks also have an exclusive Flextrack system that gives your machine a more comfortable ride while also reducing soil disruption. Installation is relatively easy with the supplied model specific installation kit and once you have them on and adjusted for the first time, swapping them in and out for your tires is quick and easy.
Front tracks feature exclusive Flextrack technology, with flexible sides and slight curve toward the inside
Flextrack technology provides better shock absorption and reduced vibration
Provides a more comfortable ride than traditional flat tracks while reducing splatter from mud and snow
Stud ready tracks
Rodless track construction (no stiffener rod inside) for real all-season usage
Easier and more precise steering
Two year limited warranty
Shared Shipping Program: You pay $100.00 shipping/handling and Side By Side Stuff will pay the rest!