Applicability: Fits Full Size Ranger w/ Pro-Fit Cage (See options above)
The Polaris Ranger is the ultimate all-around side by side on the market. While the Ranger XP 900 or Ranger Diesel is one of the most fun machines to play on, it can definitely get the job done around the house too. Want to make your Polaris Ranger full size an even more versatile UTV? Check out the Camso UTV 4S1 Track System, the most versatile Polaris tracks for your rig.
A set of Polaris Ranger tracks will help you ride into places that you previously couldn't without getting stuck or being slowed down to the extreme. With Polaris tracks, the sticky mud, deep snow and swampy terrain that would normally sink your traditional tires, can easily be crossed in most cases. Uneven terrain? No worries there, either! While tires can have a difficult time gripping uneven terrain, Polaris Ranger tracks have a larger and wider wheelbase, meaning they can find traction easier.
Speaking of uneven terrain, planning on taking a large load through some rocks? With air filled tires, you run the risk of puncturing a tire on a sharp rock, or any other sharp objects. With the Camso Flextrack technology rubber tracks, never worry about a flat tire again. These tracks will simply drive over rocks, even the sharpest rocks out there.
Front tracks feature exclusive Flextrack technology, with flexible sides and slight curve toward the inside
Flextrack technology provides better shock absorption and reduced vibration
Provides a more comfortable ride than traditional flat tracks while reducing splatter from mud and snow
Stud ready tracks
Rodless track construction (no stiffener rod inside) for real all-season usage
Easier and more precise steering
Two year limited warranty
Shared Shipping Program: You pay $295.00 shipping/handling and Side By Side Stuff will pay the rest!
- These track systems can only be shipped to a business / commercial address. It WILL NOT ship to a residential address.
- This product is only offered to buyers in the U.S.
- Part number 608158 has permanent interference .
- Part number 608831 has Polaris close ratio.
- Part number 608295 / 608834 / 609791 / 608495 / 608961 / 608959 have permanent interference and Polaris close ratios.
- Designed to work with factory suspension. May not work with a-arm guards and / or aftermarket arched or forward a-arms.