- These track systems can only be shipped to a business / commercial address. It WILL NOT ship to a residential address.
- This item cannot be shipped to Canada.
- Designed to work with factory suspension. May not work with a-arm guards and / or aftermarket arched or forward a-arms.
- Sold in set of 4, set of front and rears.
Applicability: 2002-08 Polaris Ranger 500 and Ranger 700
There are a million ways to beef up your buggy to make it work in your best interest. Every terrain is different and every need is different, which is where aftermarket accessories come in. When you live in the swampland of Louisiana or the snowy mountains of Colorado, SxS tires just can't get a grip. That's why you may consider swapping your tires out for a Ranger 500 X4S UTV Track System by Camso.
The UTV track system will provide the appropriate traction and flotation for the nature of your ride. Using Flextrack technology, the SxS system has reduced vibration and improved shock absorption, unlike traditional tracks. Camso also changed the geometry, as well as increased the width of the tracks. Now there is better handling and excellent track support. For questions, be sure to reach out to one of our techs, we're always happy to help.Track Features:
- Front tracks feature exclusive Flextrack technology, with flexible sides and slight curve toward the inside
- Flextrack technology provides better shock absorption and reduced vibration
- Provides a more comfortable ride than traditional flat tracks while reducing splatter from mud and snow
- Solid steel frame with new geometry for better steering and handling
- Double bearing hub design with oil bath housing for optimum durability
- Increases width for better track support
- Double bearing bolt on wheels for easier serviceability with standard, replaceable sealed bearings for economic maintenance
- Two year limited manufacturer warranty
Shared Shipping Program: You pay $125.00 shipping/handling and Side By Side Stuff will pay the rest!