- Comes with a Universal Mount Plate that can only mount to a flat surface.
- With a snow plow system, using a synthetic rope without the plow pulley fairlead kit will void the manufacturer's warranty.
There is no question that every rig needs a UTV winch. The aftermarket accessory comes with benefits galore from bailing you out of a bind to assisting in plowing snow. The real query is, how beefy do you want to go, and what sort of features do you need to meet your demands? Viper manufactures the Max 3000 Pound Winch that is up for any challenge, any time. Don't take our word for it, get a load of all these details.
Some of the standout features associated with this side by side winch are the automatic brake system and the IP67 waterproof rating. Both of these benefits are perfect for plowing snow or digging yourself out of a neck-deep mud pit. You also get a choice between a handlebar or dash switch and synthetic rope or steel cable. Those options allow you to cater to your individual needs, so what's it going to be? With the limited lifetime warranty, you get to make a piece-of-mind purchase. So order your offroad Viper winch today.Winch Features:
Optional Plow Pulley Fairlead Kit:
- Includes limited lifetime warranty
- IP67 waterproof rating
- Steel cable or euro dyneema synthetic cable
- Choose between a handlebar switch or flush mount dash switch
- All necessary hardware and instructions are included
- 9 ft. cabled remote switch
- 4T snatch block
- Rubber line stopper
- Waterproof winch cover
- Logo hand saver strap
- Standard automatic brake
- Bolt pattern: 3.0" x 4.875"
Optional Wire Extension Kit:
- Replaces the winch fairlead during the plow season
- Curved cable groove helps eliminate flattening and breaking of cable
- Multiple roller positions for different cable angles
- For use with steel AND synthetic cables
- Includes pulley, 1/4" clevis hook and nylon strap
- Allows greater precision when raising/lowering plow blade
- Increase the angle of pull
- Cable is 12' in length, 1/4" in diameter
- Cable is made of single braid, dyneema rope with a galvanized steel thimble/eyelet
With some machines, a wire extension kit is strongly recommended to install the winch to your machine. There may not enough wiring to reach the battery in most mounting locations on machines that it is recommended for.Optional Quick Connect Harness
Rewiring your winch everytime you need to disconnect it can be a real pain. That's why Moto Alliance designed this Quick Connect Harness for an easy installation or uninstall. Plugs are gender neutrail and sealed against the elements for a great weather tight durability. All Quick Connect Harnesses, no matter what size, are universal and can be used in any configuration.