- Comes with a Universal Mount Plate that can only mount to a flat surface.
- WITH A SNOW PLOW SYSTEM, USING A SYNTHETIC ROPE WITHOUT THE PLOW PULLEY FAIRLEAD KIT WILL VOID THE MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY.
Want a winch that's great for all seasons? The Viper Max 3000 lb. Winch might be just what you need. Whether you're looking to pull yourself or your buddies out of the sticky muddy or want to plow some snow come winter, this plow can handle what you throw at it.
The Viper Max Winch is a great winch with a ton of great features, such as the automatic brake being standard, making it perfect for that snow plow you need to use this winter. The stainless steel tie rod, fairlead hardware and motor terminals make sure that you won't be worrying about rust, even through all that mud. The paint and switches are all waterproof, letting you use your winch in any type of conditions.
The Viper Max winches also come with a 9 foot cabled remote switch, rubber line stopper, waterproof winch cover and hand saver strap standard. With the limited lifetime warranty, you can be sure the this winch will last for years to come.Winch Features:
Optional Plow Pulley Fairlead Kit:
- Includes Limited Lifetime Warranty
- IP67 waterproof rating
- Steel cable or AmSteel synthetic cable in your color choice
- Choose between a handlebar switch or flush mount dash switch
- All necessary hardware and instructions are included
- 9 ft. cabled remote switch
- 4T snatch block
- Rubber line stopper
- Waterproof winch cover
- Logo hand saver strap
- Standard automatic brake
- Bolt pattern: 3.0" x 4.875"
Optional Wire Extension Kit:
- Replaces the winch fairlead during the plow season
- Curved cable groove helps eliminate flattening and breaking of cable
- Multiple roller positions for different cable angles
- For use with steel AND synthetic cables
- Includes pulley, 1/4" clevis hook and nylon strap
- Allows greater precision when raising/lowering plow blade
- Increase the angle of pull
- Cable is 12' in length, 1/4" in diameter
- Cable is made of single braid, dyneema rope with a galvanized steel thimble/eyelet
With some machines, a wire extension kit is strongly recommended to install the winch to your machine. There may not enough wiring to reach the battery in most mounting locations on machines that it is recommended for.Optional Cable Extension
Made from AmSteel Blue synthetic fiber rope with Samthane coating, this extension is sure to last the test of time. The extension comes with woven metal eye holes and allows you to extend the length of your plow cable.