- Comes with a Universal Mount Plate that can only mount to a flat surface.
- WITH A SNOW PLOW SYSTEM, USING A SYNTHETIC ROPE WITHOUT THE PLOW PULLEY FAIRLEAD KIT WILL VOID THE MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY.
Plan on taking your Can Am, Kawasaki or Polaris through some deep mud? Have buddies who get a little crazy with their side by sides? Well, sounds like you need a winch to get you and your friends out of those tight spots. One of the best UTV winches out on the market is the Viper Elite 4500 lb. Winch.
The Viper Elite Winch has a lot of great features that make it a top choice in winches. The metal gears are kept quiet by the "Whisper" quiet greasing system. The paint, sticker and rocker handlebar switch is all waterproof so you can be sure that the winch will continue looking new in all type of conditions.
Those features aren't what really set it apart from other winches. What does is the standard wireless system that comes with the Viper Elite winches. The wireless units have a unique frequency so it won't interfere with other wireless setups and includes weather resistant receivers and handheld units that automatically powers off to conserve battery life. Also standard is the 1/4 inch by 40 foot AmSteel-Blue Synthetic Cable with 1 year warranty that has a max load rating of 8,600 lbs. and comes in a variety of colors Winch Features:
Optional Plow Pulley Fairlead Kit:
- Includes Limited Lifetime Warranty
- IP67 waterproof rating
- AmSteel 1/4 inches by 40 foot synthetic cable in your color choice
- Choose between a handlebar switch or flush mount dash switch
- All necessary hardware and instructions are included
- Wireless remote system that powers off automatically
- 4T snatch block
- Rubber line stopper
- Waterproof winch cover
- Logo hand saver strap
- "Whisper" quiet greasing system
- Weatherproof sticker and paint
- Winch dimensions: 13-1/2" x 4-1/2" x 4-1/2"
- Bolt pattern: 3.0" x 4.88"
Optional Wire Extension Kit:
- Replaces the winch fairlead during the plow season
- Curved cable groove helps eliminate flattening and breaking of cable
- Multiple roller positions for different cable angles
- For use with steel AND synthetic cables
- Includes pulley, 1/4" clevis hook and nylon strap
- Allows greater precision when raising/lowering plow blade
- Increase the angle of pull
- Cable is 12' in length, 1/4" in diameter
- Cable is made of single braid, dyneema rope with a galvanized steel thimble/eyelet
With some machines, a wire extension kit is strongly recommended to install the winch to your machine. There may not enough wiring to reach the battery in most mounting locations on machines that it is recommended for.Optional Cable Extension
Made from AmSteel Blue synthetic fiber rope with Samthane coating, this extension is sure to last the test of time. The extension comes with woven metal eye holes and allows you to extend the length of your plow cable.