- CANNOT SHIP TO ALASKA, HAWAII OR CANADA.
- Does not include winch mount.
Being stuck on a muddy trail in your Polaris Ranger 570 when you have no way out and you are alone is hard. Accessorizing your UTV with parts that can help in these time ofs need is beneficial. That is why Side By Side Stuff has an item that may be exactly what you need. Check out the Aprove 2500 lb. winch that we offer you.
This has an IP67 waterproof winch body so when you are working on getting unstuck the motor is protected from the muddy water. You can also upgrade from the steel cable to a synthetic cable that will last longer and is made from a more durable material. You have the option of purchasing the Fairlead Mount that is compatible with the standard spool roller and aluminum hawse fairleads. Don't wait to get stuck with no way out, orders yours today at Side By Side Stuff.Features:
Optional Fairlead Mount Features:
- Rated line pull: 2500lb (1133kg) single-line
- Motor: 12V DC, 0.8HP series wound
- Gear train: 3-stage planetary
- Gear ratio: 136:1
- Steel Cable: 4.8mm x 15.24M
- Synthetic Cable: 5mm x 15.24M
- Fair lead: 4-way roller fair lead (for steel cable)
- Fair lead: aluminum hawse fair lead (for synthetic cable)
- Winch dimensions: 337mm x 113mm x 115.8mm
- IP67 waterproof for winch body
- Low noise level < 80 dB
- Handlebar switch
- Bolt pattern: 3.00" x 4.875" (4 hole)
View Installation Instructions
- Compatible with standard spool roller and aluminum hawse fairleads
- Designed for 4-bolt patterns of: 3" x 4.875"
- Mounts to flat surfaces
View Warranty Information