- CANNOT SHIP TO ALASKA, HAWAII OR CANADA.
- Does not include winch mount.
Going riding with friends after a rainy day means the trails are going to be muddy and might deep enough to get stuck in your Polaris RZR S 800 or Kawasaki Teryx4. If you or a friend happen to get sucked down in the slop and can't get, out Side By Side Stuff has just the item for you to fix that issue. The Aprove 3500 lb. Winch is the perfect item to get you out of those muddy situations. Check out a few of the features below to learn a little more about this product.
The winch has a rated line pull of 3500 lbs. per single line and has a 12V DC motor for added durability. This winch's bolt pattern is 3.00" x 4.875" with 4 holes allowing you to either purchase the Fairlead Mount offered or have a custom one made if wanted. If you wish to have a stronger cable, we do offer the synthetic cable upgrade. Order your Aprove 3500 lb. Winch at Side By Side Stuff today!Features:
Optional Fairlead Mount Features:
- Rated line pull: 3500lbs. (1589kgs) single-line
- Motor: 12V DC, 1.1hp (825w) permanent magnet
- Handle bar switch
- Gear train: 3-stage planetary
- Gear ratio: 136:1
- Clutch (free-spooling): cam actuated
- Brake: dynamic. mechanical brake is available
- Drum diameter / length: 2.0" / 2.9"
- Steel Cable: 4.8mm x 15.24M
- Synthetic Cable: 4.8mm x 15.24M
- Fair lead: 4-way roller fair lead (for steel cable)
- Fair lead: aluminum hawse fair lead (for synthetic cable)
- Recommended battery: 12 amp / hour minimum for winching
- Battery leads: 6 gauge
- Finish: black
- Low noise level < 80 dB
- IP67 waterproof for winch body
- Bolt pattern: 3.00" x 4.875" (4 hole)
View Installation Instructions
- Compatible with standard spool roller and aluminum hawse fairleads
- Designed for 4-bolt patterns of: 3" x 4.875"
- Mounts to flat surfaces
View Warranty Information