What better way to add beef and brute to your buggy than with an aftermarket winch? UTV winches come with a slew of benefits. Some can get yourself out of a pickle, the ability to integrate other accessories, you can even bail a friend out of trouble. There are a ton of winches on the market, ranging in size, function, and branding, but one really stands out. It's the Warn VRX 4,500 lb Winch. Before we dig into what this aftermarket accessory consists of, let's get heavier into the details as to why this kit is for you.
As stated above, the SxS winch comes with a ton of benefits. We named off the whole getting stuck in the mud scenario and the ability to attach other accessories. For example, if you plan on using your car for any type of plowing, you're going to need a winch. Of course, that's just one situation other than the stuck like chuck. You can also pull large rocks, small trees, or even small stumps.
What's outstanding about this UTV winch is the fact that it's compatible with nearly any machine application on the planet, from a Polaris Ranger to a Kawasaki Mule. Warn is one of the leading brands in the industry, and rightfully so with all the incredible features associated with the component.
Warn constructs the aftermarket winch with a water poof sealing, a powder-coated finish, and all-metal construction. A load-holding brake optimizes control and a clutch design based on the Warn 4WD hub lock technology. In fact, it's Arnold Schwarzenegger of SxS winches; all you need to do is pick between synthetic rope or steel.
In addition to all the attributes above, the UTV winch comes with multiple upgrade options. For instance, the hook bump stop or fairlead mount. There is no question as to whether you need a winch or not. It's more like which one will meet your demands. So, what are you waiting for? Get your purchase on at SideBySideStuff.com.Features:
Optional Hook Bump Stop:
- VRX 4500 Includes 50’ of durable 1/4” steel rope, roller fairlead, and zinc-plated hook
- VRX 4500S includes 50’ of lightweight, easy-to-handle 1/4” synthetic rope, hawse fairlead, and zinc-plated hook
- Huge 4,500 lb. capacity available for the hardest-working UTVs
- Load-holding brake for great control
- Durable all-metal construction
- New clutch design based on legendary WARN 4WD hub lock know-how
- Complete waterproof sealing keeps all the elements out
- Semi-gloss back powder-coated finish and stainless steel fasteners for corrosion resistance
- Smooth and reliable all-metal three-stage planetary gear train
- Dash-mounted rocker control and corded remote
- Limited lifetime warranty (mechanical), 3 year warranty (electrical)
- Bolt pattern: 3.0" x 6.59"
If you're tired of accidentally rolling your winch hook into the winch while spooling, the bump stop is the perfect solution. The rubber constructed stop will prevent your winch hook from bottoming out prolonging its life as well as the life of your winch. The split design will also allow for easy installation.Optional Fairlead Mount Features:
- Only required to mount winch on a flat surface
- Compatible with wide spool roller and aluminum hawse fairleads
- Designed for 4-bolt patterns of: 3" x 6.67"