What better way to add beef and brute to your buggy than with an aftermarket winch? UTV winches come with a slew of benefits. Some being able to get yourself out of a pickle, the ability to integrate other accessories, you can even bail a friend out of trouble. There are a ton of winches on the market, ranging in size, function and branding, but one really stands out. It's the Warn VRX 4,500 lb Winch.
What's outstanding about this UTV winch is the fact that it's compatible with nearly any machine application on the planet, from a Polaris Ranger to a Kawasaki Mule. Warn is one of the leading brands in the industry, and rightfully so with all the incredible features associated with the component. It has water poof sealing, a powder-coated finish, and an all-metal construction. There's a load-holding brake that optimizes control and a clutch design based on the Warn 4WD hub lock technology. It's the Arnold Schwarzenegger of SxS winches; all you need to do is pick between synthetic rope or steel and get to ordering.Features:
Optional Hook Bump Stop:
- VRX 4500 Includes 50’ of durable 1/4” steel rope, roller fairlead, and zinc-plated hook
- VRX 4500S includes 50’ of lightweight, easy-to-handle 1/4” synthetic rope, hawse fairlead, and zinc-plated hook
- Huge 4,500 lb. capacity available for the hardest-working UTVs
- Load-holding brake for great control
- Durable all-metal construction
- New clutch design based on legendary WARN 4WD hub lock know-how
- Complete waterproof sealing keeps all the elements out
- Semi-gloss back powder-coated finish and stainless steel fasteners for corrosion resistance
- Smooth and reliable all-metal three-stage planetary gear train
- Dash-mounted rocker control and corded remote
- Limited lifetime warranty (mechanical), 3 year warranty (electrical)
- Bolt pattern: 3.0" x 6.59"
If you're tired of accidentally rolling your winch hook into the winch while spooling, the bump stop is the perfect solution. The rubber constructed stop will prevent your winch hook from bottoming out prolonging its life as well as the life of your winch. The split design will also allow for easy installation.Optional Fairlead Mount Features:
- Only required to mount winch on a flat surface
- Compatible with wide spool roller and aluminum hawse fairleads
- Designed for 4-bolt patterns of: 3" x 6.67"