- CANNOT SHIP TO ALASKA, HAWAII OR CANADA.
- Axles are sold individually.
- Replaces OEM part numbers 1334389 and 1334388.
The RZR PRO XP Half Shaft Axle by Aprove or CV shaft has a critical role in performance. It's crucial to the cause that it be extremely durable, especially for extreme riding. As a matter of fact, this assembly transfers power from the differential to the wheel hubs.
Aprove hit a home run for engineering these UTV axles with the grit they did. They consist of a high-strength 4340 Chromoly steel shaft larger in diameter than a standard OEM unit. In addition, the drivetrain part has heat treatment to further the rigidity and structural integrity. As a result, we're talking about a side-by-side half shaft axle that is 25-percent stronger than the stock system you're working with.
Of course, Aprove then packs these boots with heat-tolerant grease that keeps friction to a minimum, ensuring a long performance life even while riding rough. Aprove is so sure this is the Polaris axle for you. They've backed it with a one-year limited warranty! What's not to want? Shop RZR PRO XP drivetrain and steering parts from Side By Side Stuff.Features:
View Warranty Information
- 25% stronger than stock
- High strength 4340 chromoly steel shaft and larger shaft diameter
- TPEE boots provide outstanding strength, stiffness and overall durability
- Operates at high CV angles
- Field and lab tested for extreme strength and endurance
- Fully assembled for direct installation
- Superior heat treatment for increased durability
- High quality grease that resists -25℃ to 150℃
- Inboard spline count: 28
- Outboard spline count: 28
- 1 year limited warranty that excludes torn boots