NOTE: SIGNATURE IS REQUIRED FOR DELIVERY.
For a top notch offroad experience for you and your pals you need top notch UTV aftermarket accessories found at Side By Side Stuff! We get the whole lifestyle thing which is why we offer innovative ways to increase the thrill in your Can Am Maverick without taking away from the ride. A huge complaint amongst UTV enthusiasts is drive noise and the inability to communicate productively or listen to music on those rougher rides. Rugged Radios has your back with the aftermarket Four Person Intercom System with a Digital Radio and Over The Head Headsets!
Get a load of everything. This UTV kit comes with the intercom, four headphones, a radio, and all the equipment needed to get your sidexside geared up right. Music can be blasted through the headsets along with communication capabilities whether it's in cab or vehicle to vehicle. Rugged Radios has integrated convenient switches, volume controls and power controls along with attenuated volume while anyone is using the headset to talk. This UTV aftermarket intercom system will elevate your roady life like no other so don't wait, outfit your Yamaha YXZ up today!RRP696 Intercom Features:
- 60 watts
- Operable for 2-4 persons, expandable up to 8 places
- Aluminum extrusion housing for total circuit shielding
- Built-in bluetooth for music and cell phone streaming
- High output amplifier for bluetooth functions
- Music / cell phone switch
- Music play / pause and cell phone connect / disconnect button
- Double stacked know for volume and VOX control
- 2 way radio ready
- Auxiliary port for hardwiring external devices
- Isolated grounds for eliminating ground loop issues
Ultimate H22 Headset Features:
- Digital or analog operation
- IP67 rated waterproof sealed housing
- Superior digital audio clarity
- Powerful Mitsubishi Transmit (TX) amplifier
- Clear-Hear superheterodyne receiver
- Programmable, quick-access controls
- RFI reflective aluminum chassis
- Large, easy to read LED display
- Easy access remote accessory hub
- Upgradeable firmware
- 55 watts
- Over-the-head design
- Stainless steel headband
- Adjustable headband thumb nuts
- Military grade M101 dynamic noise cancelling mic
- Dual cone clear hear audio speakers
- 5-Pin universal radio port
- Easy to use volume control
- Hard wired coil cord with molded off-road plug
- Foam mic windscreen
- Full flex microphone boom
- Large conforming gel ear seals
- Deluxe cloth ear covers for comfort and are breathable
- Comfort pillow top headband
- Carbon fiber style finish
Optional Magnetic Radio Cover:
- (1) RRP696 Rugged intercom
- (2) 12 ft. off-road intercom cables
- (2) 16 ft. off-road intercom cables
- (4) H22 over-the-head ultimate headsets
- (1) Digital M1 radio
- (1) Dual band 1/4 wave antenna with spring
- (1) UNI-MAG - universal NMO antenna mount
- (1) Coil cord driver push-to-talk button
- (1) Straight cord co-driver push-to-talk button
Any UTV enthusiast knows that when it comes to finding your perfect radio and intercom set ups, you're going to make sure your investment is covered. With the Rugged Radios Magnetic Radio Cover, you can make sure that dust is kept out and quality is kept in. This kit comes with everything you need, including the Low Profile RRP696 Bezel that minimizes the thickness of your intercom system, allowing the room needed to install your cover! The easy install is as simple as having steel mounts in place with your radio and just simply putting the radio cover on with the 4 strong magnets. With the tough rubber gasket skill and quality design this radio cover is a perfect addition to your investment! View Installation InstructionsRugged Radios Licensing Agreement
By selecting the "Yes, I agree" in the options above, you are stating you agree to the terms below.Rugged Radios FCC License Sharing
Rugged Radios has licensed 71 channels for use in the United States under its FCC Call Sign WRCL361. We make these channels available for sharing with eligible radio customers pursuant to Section 90.179 of the FCC’s rules. Customers may share Rugged Radio’s licensed frequencies if they sign the agreement below, and if they are eligible to use the frequencies under Section 90.35 of the FCC’s rules. A customer is eligible if they use the frequencies for a commercial activity, in this case, for professional racing.FCC License Sharing Agreement
This is a legally binding agreement. Read it carefully and consult with your attorney before clicking “I Agree.”
1. I agree that I will only use the Rugged Radio channels during professional races. races and trade shows, for commercial reasons-only.
2. I agree that I will only transmit on approved channels/frequencies in specific geographic areas. I have read the channel list and will only transmit on a particular channel in the specific area listed in the list.
3. I agree that I may only transmit on the Rugged Radios frequencies on Part 90 radios sold to me by Rugged Radios or an authorized dealer of Rugged Radios.
4. I agree not to program the radio to operate on channels that are not properly licensed to the user under FCC rules, or to operate at power levels higher than permitted under FCC rules. I understand operation that is not consistent with FCC rules will not be sanctioned by Rugged Radios and may be reported to the FCC. Rugged Radios is not responsible for my violations of this agreement or FCC rules. Any violation of FCC rules or this agreement will result in termination of this agreement and revocation of my permission to share use of the Rugged Radio frequencies, and I will be responsible for any resulting fines from the FCC.
5. My membership will expire in 12 months and it is my responsibility to renew this agreement with Rugged Radios.
6. I understand and agree that Rugged Radios may revoke, change or modify this agreement at any time.
7. By providing my information below and clicking "Yes, I Agree," I understand that I am agreeing to the above terms of this agreement.