- If a return is needed on this item, you MUST have the original packaging. Items will not be accepted without the packaging that it was delivered in.
- There maybe issues with the dump bed hitting the rear window after installed on Honda Pioneer 520 models. Although they may fit, due to the issues stated we are not listing them currently to fit the Honda Pioneer 520 models.
Applicability: 2015-21 Honda Pioneer 500
There is no question that your Honda Pioneer 500 is a reliable work companion, up for many of those grueling country tasks while also having the agility to get you to your favorite hunting location. Along with those country expeditions, come the elements, leaving your cabin a mess and you choked out! Dust and debris will cause wear on your interior while giving you a less than desirable UTV experience, which is where the EMP Hard Coated Cab Back and Dust Stopper come in! The integration is a simple concept as the Pioneer 500 rear windshield will block the environmental nuisances while also providing passengers with a reprieve from the wind.
EMP, a respected manufacturer of multiple SxS accessories, engineered and constructed the dust stopper from hard-coated polycarbonate. Polycarbonate is substantially stronger than glass, while the infused hard coating will resist against scratches. An additional feature included in the purchase of the Honda cab back is corrosion resistant rubber mounting straps, which eliminate clattering during your offroad travels! Regardless of the environmental conditions, tasks need to be completed, why not increase the quality of your workload by incorporating a Pioneer rear windshield, available at SideBySideStuff.com.Features:
PLEASE READ: Upon receipt of your windshield and prior to removing the protective film
- 1/8" thick hard coated polycarbonate
- Attaches with rubber fast straps
- Rubber mounting straps will not rust or rattle
- Virtually, unbreakable under normal use
- Quick and easy installation
- Made in Cleveland, Ohio
Once protective film is removed, the windshield is no longer returnable or refundable. View Care Instructions
- Inspect for any damages, including scratches protruding through the protective film
- Ensure product satisfaction
- Confirm correct fitment