- Axles are sold individually.
- Axle may differ depending on model and location.
- CANNOT ship to Alaska, Hawaii or Canada.
Applicability: Fits Full Size w/ Pro-Fit Cage
- 2013-15 Ranger XP 900 and 900 Crew
- 2015-17 Ranger Diesel and Crew Diesel
- 2015 Ranger Full Size 570 and 570 Crew
- 2016 Ranger XP 900 / Crew XP 900-5 / Crew XP 900-6
- 2016 Ranger XP 570 and Crew XP 570-6
- 2017-19 Ranger XP 900 and Crew XP 900
- 2017 Ranger XP 1000 and Crew XP 1000
- 2019-20 Ranger XP 1000 and Crew XP 1000
- 2020 Ranger 1000 / 1000 Premium / 1000 EPS
- 2020 Ranger Crew 1000 / Crew 1000 Premium / Crew 1000 EPS
The driveline plays a significant role in the inner workings of your buggy. Without it, your rig won't go... anywhere. We're assuming you know all about that, though, beings you're shopping for a new UTV axle. You found yourself in a bind and now have a parked machine. Picking the right aftermarket axle that works for your means of riding is crucial to your wallet book and vehicle performance. This is why we encourage enthusiasts to make a peace-of-mind purchase by finding the axle to meet your demands, like with this Ranger OEM Replacement Axle by Moose. This stock alternative is a fan fav because it looks like OEM but has aftermarket muscle.
Before we dig into the construction and function, we want to ease your mind about the installation. It is straightforward, friends! The offroad axle is pre-assembled, so swapping the old with the new is all you've got to do. Now, about this build. Everything from the center shaft to the ball bearings is solid Chromoly steel and heat-treated. Even the splines and threads feature advanced engineering to ensure the Ranger axle fits like a glove, with outstanding security. Plus, the neoprene boots have been packed with moly grease, so friction is no match for the component. It's affordable, durable and will give that driveline the elevation it needs. Take your ride with pride when you shop Ranger parts and accessories at SideBySideStuff.com.Features:
- Precision machined and heat treated solid chromoly steel center shaft, cages, races and ball bearings
- Designed to withstand the most rigorous conditions and terrain
- Torture tested to failure to ensure maximum durability
- Induction heat treated joints packed with high performance moly grease
- Exceed OEM quality in fit, form and function
- Precision rolled splines and threads
- High-strength spring steel retaining clips (where required)
- All new dust rings and guards (where required)
- High quality neoprene rubber dust boots
- Secure stainless steel dust boot clamps
- Fully assembled for easy installation