- This is not a Plug N' Play system. This does come with everything needed, including wiring for installation, however, each component comes with it's own instructions to separately install.
- Does NOT fit with factory kick panel speaker option.
- CANNOT SHIP TO CANADA.
- Does NOT fit Ride Command Editions.
Applicability: 2016-20 Polaris General 1000 and General 4 1000
Want to crank up some tunes in your Polaris General to make your ride even more fun? When you are rocking and rolling down the trails, listening to your favorite jams, even the drabbest day can turn sunny again. You want to be sure you are getting the best sound possible and the MTX Audio Bluetooth Overhead System with Amplified Subwoofer, Tower Speakers and Amplifier will have you turning heads when you go rolling by. With the mounting clamps and subwoofer designed specifically to fit your General, installation will be a breeze.
The package includes the overhead Bluetooth sound bar which has a rugged, all weather design and includes four MTX 6.5" speakers. You also get two 6.5" MTX Tower Speakers which are designed to mount to your roll bars and allow you to direct them where needed to give you the surrounding sound you desire. MTX's 10 inch subwoofer has an enclosure that mounts under the dash on the driver side using existing mounting locations so there will be no drilling or cutting required. With an amp to complete the system you will have the deep rich sound you love coming through your speakers. Great sounding audio systems like this one and more are available here at Side By Side Stuff so check out our full selection.Package Includes:
MUDSYS41 Overhead Audio System Features:
- MUDSYS41 Bluetooth Overhead System
- MUDSYSPFCLAMP for Pro-Fit bars
- GENERAL-10 Amplified Subwoofer
- MUD100.2 200W RMS 2-channel amplifier for tower speakers
- MUD65PL 6.5 inch 50W RMS 4 Ohm cage mount coaxial speakers
- PS1K-10 Amplifier Kit - includes wire, fuse, fuse holder and fittings required to connect amplifier to electrical system
- Interconnects - includes cable to connect source to amplifier
- SCP1850BL Speaker Wire - 50ft of Super Cable 18AWG speaker wire
GENERAL-10 Amplified Subwoofer Features:
- Clamps on bars with a diameter between 1.75" to 2"
- Includes (4) MTX 6.5" coaxial speakers
- Integrated 280-watt, 4 channel power amplifier
- Inputs are Bluetooth 2.0 receiver, 3.5mm Aux input and USB (external memory stick)
- Base and treble adjustments
- Has RCA output
- Includes digital clock, LED dome light and cargo nets
- Integrated wiring harness (power/ground/accessory)
MUD65PL MTX Tower Speaker Features:
- 10" subwoofer
- 250 watt integrated class D amplifier
- Enclosure mounts under the dash on driver side using existing mounting locations so no drilling or cutting required
- Rotationally molded using linear low density polyethylene (LLDPE)
- Polypropylene cone for exceptional low frequency output
- IP66 rated
MUD100.2 2-channel Amplifier Features:
- (2) 6.5" coaxial speakers
- Compact black tower speakers
- RGB LEDs in grille allow selection of red, blue or green lights
- Designed to mount to the roll cage of your UTV
- Fits bars with diameters of 1.5", 1.75" and 2"
- Weather resistant enclosure
- Polypropylene woofer and soft dome tweeter
- ABS impact resistant grille with UV inhibitor
- Internal crossover network
- Capable of delivering 50 watts RMS power
- Tested 500 hours to ASTM B117, D4329 standard
- Super cable 18AWG speaker wire - 50 ft.
- Optional remote control available for custom color creation (MUDLEDC)
Optional LED Speaker Controller Features:
- Full range class D topology for exceptional sound quality and excellent thermal efficiency
- 2 channels that deliver 100 watts of RMS power per channel
- Compact design for installation practically anywhere
- Conformal coated printed circuit board that resists moisture
- Fixed crossovers, high and low pass allows use with full range speakers or subwoofers
- 400W peak power
- Includes wire, fuse, fuse holder and fittings required to connect amplifier to vehicles electrical system
View Installation Instructions View Speaker Owner's Manual View Amplifier Owner's Manual View MUDLEDC Owners Manual
- Changes LED light colors
- Allows you to increase/decrease LED brightness
- Controls the flash rate
- Cycles through dynamic modes
- 20 color options
- 5 brightness levels
- 10 speed levels
- 19 dynamic modes
- RF communication up to 50’
- Simple inline installation with the Mud65PL
This product can expose you to chemicals such as Styrene, which is known to the state of California to cause cancer, and N-Dimethylacetamide, which is known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov