- SIGNATURE IS REQUIRED FOR DELIVERY.
- The Intercom System alone does NOT allow communication with other vehicles. To talk between vehicles, you will need a radio, coax, antenna, and push-to-talk system.
The world of side by sides is growing everyday and whether you use your UTV for racing or for recreation, being able to communicate with your co-driver can make a big difference in your ride. Having those extra set of eyes to watch for other UTV's and trail obstacles adds a lot of safety but things can get loud inside the cab and make it hard to hear each other. With the 2 Person Intercom System by Rugged Radios and the H22 Over-The-Head Headsets, you can now talk between the driver and co-driver easily all while listening to your favorite music.
The intercom features total VOX control operation. With VOX, or Voice Operated Transmission, when you or the co-driver starts to talk the music will mute and then softy comes back on when the conversation ends so you don't miss a word. The front 3.5mm music port allows you to hook up almost any device such as your MP3 player, iPod, phone and others to listen to music or whatever you've got stored on your device. The RRP660 Intercom is the easiest of Rugged Radios intercoms to install with a plug-n-play setup and the aluminum extrusion construction makes it strong and durable.
The intercom kit comes with the ultimate headset kit. The Ultimate Kit Features the H22 Ultimate Over-The-Head Headset is available in a stylish Carbon Fiber Finish only, comfortable Gel Ear Seals with cloth covers to reduce sweat, and a full flex microphone boom with Foam Mic Windscreen.RRP660 Intercom Features:
Ultimate H22 Headset Features:
- Dimensions: 4.5"(Width) x 4.125"(Depth)
- 25 watts
- Operable for 2-4 Persons
- Aluminum Extrusion Housing for Total Circuit Shielding
- Total VOX (Voice Operated Transmission) Control
- Front 3.5mm Music-In Port with Auto Music Muting
- Front Quick Connect Port for Cell Phones (cable sold separately, see options)
- Detachable Rear Music / Cell / Audio Port Connection
- Adjustable Depth and Angle with Quick Mounting "L" Bracket
- Precision Tune Mic Gain Control
- High Output Amplifier for Outstanding Music Listening
- Isolated Grounds for Eliminating Ground Loop Issues
- Clear Filtered Audio Circuiting
Each Kit Includes:
- Over-The-Head Design
- Stainless Steel Headband
- Adjustable Headband Thumb Nuts
- Military Grade M101 Dynamic Noise Cancelling Mic
- Dual Cone Clear Hear Audio Speakers
- 5-Pin Universal Radio Port
- Easy to Use Volume Control
- Hard Wired Coil Cord with Molded Off-road Plug
- Foam Mic Windscreen
- Full Flex Microphone Boom
- Large Conforming Gel Ear Seals
- Deluxe Cloth Ear Covers for Comfort and are Breathable
- Comfort Pillow Top Headband
- Carbon Fiber Style Finish
Optional In-Dash Intercom Mount:
- (1) RRP660 Intercom
- (2) 12 ft. Headset Cables
- (1) Universal 3.5mm Music Cord (for MP3/iPod/Smartphone, etc.)
- (1) 2 pc. L-Bracket Intercom Mounting Kit (drilling required)
- (2) Headsets
Mount your RRP660 Intercom easily with this flush style mounting bracket. Black anodized, stamped steel offers durable and secure mounting for a variety of dashes.This mount requires you to cut a hole in the dash to install.
Optional Cell Phone-To-Intercom Cable:
This cable is required to connect your phone to your intercom in order to make and receive calls through the headset. It also acts as your music cable to stream music into your intercom. Using this cable will deactivate the VOX feature.
This cable is compatible with Motorola, Samsung, LG, Apple or any phone equipped with a 3.5mm input port. Choose between a front connection or rear connection.
View Installation Instructions