- SIGNATURE IS REQUIRED FOR DELIVERY.
- The Intercom System alone does NOT allow communication with other vehicles. To talk between vehicles, you will need a radio, coax, antenna, and push-to-talk system.
There's no doubt that taking your family and friends for a ride in the side by side can be a fun experience for everyone. One thing that might be lacking is communication and music! It can get loud while your out riding, which can be rough, especially on the kiddos. With Rugged Radios 4 Person Intercom System with Behind-The-Head Headset Kit, everyone in the vehicle can now talk to each other with ease in loud environments, listen to your favorite tunes and protect your ears all at the same time.
The RRP696 Intercom features VOX operable for 2-4 persons within the UTV. VOX, or Voice Operated Transmission, is an innovative feature that is setup to stop the music when someone starts talking, then once the conversation has ended, the music will softly come back on and back up to the same volume it was last set at. The RF Shielded Extruded Housing and clear filtered audio circuiting on the intercom delivers the clearest in-car communications. It provides the most versatility and operational features in the Rugged Radios lineup.
With 4 Headsets, the Behind-The-Head Kit is perfect for any 4 seat side by side such as the Polaris RZR XP 4 1000, RZR 4 900, Kawasaki Teryx4 and more! The intercom includes the Ultimate Headset Kit. The Ultimate Kit Features the H42 Ultimate Behind-The-Head Headset is available in a stylish Carbon Fiber Finish only, comfortable Gel Ear Seals with cloth covers to reduce sweat, and a full flex microphone boom with Foam Mic Windscreen.RRP696 Intercom Features:
Ultimate H42 Headset Features:
- Dimensions: 4.5"(width) x 4.125"(depth)
- 60 watts
- Operable for 2-4 persons
- Aluminum extrusion housing for total circuit shielding
- Total VOX (voice operated transmission) control
- Front 3.5mm music-in port with auto music muting
- Detachable rear music / cell / audition port connection
- Adjustable depth and angle with quick mounting "L" bracket
- Precision tune mic gain control
- High output amplifier for outstanding music listening
- Isolated grounds for eliminating ground loop issues
- Clear filtered audio circuiting
Each Kit Includes:
- Behind-The-Head design
- Over-The-Head velcro straps
- Stainless steel headband in back
- Clear hear audio speakers
- 5-pin universal radio port
- Red M1 dynamic noise cancelling mic
- Easy to use volume control
- Carbon fiber style finish
- Hard wired coil cord with molded off-road plug
- Foam mic windscreen
- Full flex microphone boom
- Large conforming gel ear seals
- Deluxe cloth ear covers for comfort and are breathable
Optional In-Dash Intercom Mount:
- (1) RRP696 intercom
- (2) 12 ft. headset cables
- (2) 16 ft. headset cables
- (1) Universal 3.5mm music cord (for MP3/iPod/Smartphone, etc.)
- (1) 2 pc. L-Bracket intercom mounting kit (requires drilling)
- (4) headsets
Mount your RRP696 Intercom easily with this flush style mounting bracket. Black anodized, stamped steel offers durable and secure mounting for a variety of dashes. This mount requires you to cut a hole in the dash to install.
Optional Cell Phone-To-Intercom Cable:
This cable is required to connect your phone to your intercom in order to make and receive calls through the headset. It also acts as your music cable to stream music into your intercom. Using this cable will deactivate the VOX feature.
This cable is compatible with Motorola, Samsung, LG, Apple or any phone equipped with a 3.5mm input port. Choose between a front connection or rear connection. View Installation InstructionsRugged Radios Licensing Agreement
By selecting the "Yes, I agree" in the options above, you are stating you agree to the terms below.Rugged Radios FCC License Sharing
Rugged Radios has licensed 71 channels for use in the United States under its FCC Call Sign WRCL361. We make these channels available for sharing with eligible radio customers pursuant to Section 90.179 of the FCC’s rules. Customers may share Rugged Radio’s licensed frequencies if they sign the agreement below, and if they are eligible to use the frequencies under Section 90.35 of the FCC’s rules. A customer is eligible if they use the frequencies for a commercial activity, in this case, for professional racing.FCC License Sharing Agreement
This is a legally binding agreement. Read it carefully and consult with your attorney before clicking “I Agree.”
1. I agree that I will only use the Rugged Radio channels during professional races. races and trade shows, for commercial reasons-only.
2. I agree that I will only transmit on approved channels/frequencies in specific geographic areas. I have read the channel list and will only transmit on a particular channel in the specific area listed in the list.
3. I agree that I may only transmit on the Rugged Radios frequencies on Part 90 radios sold to me by Rugged Radios or an authorized dealer of Rugged Radios.
4. I agree not to program the radio to operate on channels that are not properly licensed to the user under FCC rules, or to operate at power levels higher than permitted under FCC rules. I understand operation that is not consistent with FCC rules will not be sanctioned by Rugged Radios and may be reported to the FCC. Rugged Radios is not responsible for my violations of this agreement or FCC rules. Any violation of FCC rules or this agreement will result in termination of this agreement and revocation of my permission to share use of the Rugged Radio frequencies, and I will be responsible for any resulting fines from the FCC.
5. My membership will expire in 12 months and it is my responsibility to renew this agreement with Rugged Radios.
6. I understand and agree that Rugged Radios may revoke, change or modify this agreement at any time.
7. By providing my information below and clicking "Yes, I Agree," I understand that I am agreeing to the above terms of this agreement.