- SIGNATURE IS REQUIRED FOR DELIVERY.
- The Intercom System alone does NOT allow communication with other vehicles. To talk between vehicles, you will need a radio, coax, antenna, and push-to-talk system.
There's no doubt that taking your family and friends for a ride in the side by side can be a fun experience for everyone. One thing that might be lacking is communication and music! It can get loud while your out riding, which can be rough, especially on the kiddos. With Rugged Radios 4 Person Intercom System with Behind-The-Head Headset Kit, everyone in the vehicle can now talk to each other with ease in loud environments, listen to your favorite tunes and protect your ears all at the same time.
The RRP660 Intercom features VOX operable for 2-4 persons within the UTV. VOX, or Voice Operated Transmission, is an innovative feature that is setup to stop the music when someone starts talking, then once the conversation has ended, the music will softly come back on and back up to the same volume it was last set at. The RF Shielded Extruded Housing and clear filtered audio circuiting on the intercom delivers the clearest in-car communications. It provides the most versatility and operational features in the Rugged Radios lineup.
With 4 Headsets, the Behind-The-Head Kit is perfect for any 4 seat side by side such as the Polaris RZR XP 4 1000, RZR 4 900, Kawasaki Teryx4 and more! The intercom includes the Ultimate Headset Kit. The Ultimate Kit Features the H42 Ultimate Behind-The-Head Headset is available in a stylish Carbon Fiber Finish only, comfortable Gel Ear Seals with cloth covers to reduce sweat, and a full flex microphone boom with Foam Mic Windscreen.RRP660 Intercom Features:
Ultimate H42 Headset Features:
- Dimensions: 4.5"(Width) x 4.125"(Depth)
- 60 watts
- Operable for 2-4 Persons
- Aluminum Extrusion Housing for Total Circuit Shielding
- Total VOX (Voice Operated Transmission) Control
- Front 3.5mm Music-In Port with Auto Music Muting
- Detachable Rear Music / Cell / Audio Port Connection
- Adjustable Depth and Angle with Quick Mounting "L" Bracket
- Precision Tune Mic Gain Control
- High Output Amplifier for Outstanding Music Listening
- Isolated Grounds for Eliminating Ground Loop Issues
- Clear Filtered Audio Circuiting
Each Kit Includes:
- Behind-The-Head Design
- Over-The-Head Velcro Straps
- Stainless Steel Headband in Back
- Clear Hear Audio Speakers
- 5-Pin Universal Radio Port
- Red M1 Dynamic Noise Cancelling Mic
- Easy to Use Volume Control
- Carbon Fiber Style Finish
- Hard Wired Coil Cord with Molded Off-road Plug
- Foam Mic Windscreen
- Full Flex Microphone Boom
- Large Conforming Gel Ear Seals
- Deluxe Cloth Ear Covers for Comfort and are Breathable
Optional In-Dash Intercom Mount:
- (1) RRP660 Intercom
- (2) 12 ft. Headset Cables
- (2) 16 ft. Headset Cables
- (1) Universal 3.5mm Music Cord (for MP3/iPod/Smartphone, etc.)
- (1) 2 pc. L-Bracket Intercom Mounting Kit (requires drilling)
- (4) Headsets
Mount your RRP660 Intercom easily with this flush style mounting bracket. Black anodized, stamped steel offers durable and secure mounting for a variety of dashes. This mount requires you to cut a hole in the dash to install.
Optional Cell Phone-To-Intercom Cable:
This cable is required to connect your phone to your intercom in order to make and receive calls through the headset. It also acts as your music cable to stream music into your intercom. Using this cable will deactivate the VOX feature.
This cable is compatible with Motorola, Samsung, LG, Apple or any phone equipped with a 3.5mm input port. Choose between a front connection or rear connection.
View Installation Instructions