Rugged Radios Licensing Agreement
By selecting the "Yes, I agree" in the options above, you are stating you agree to the terms below.
Rugged Radios FCC License Sharing
Rugged Radios has licensed 71 channels for use in the United States under its FCC Call Sign WRCL361. We make these channels available for sharing with eligible radio customers pursuant to Section 90.179 of the FCC’s rules. Customers may share Rugged Radio’s licensed frequencies if they sign the agreement below, and if they are eligible to use the frequencies under Section 90.35 of the FCC’s rules. A customer is eligible if they use the frequencies for a commercial activity, in this case, for professional racing.
FCC License Sharing Agreement
This is a legally binding agreement. Read it carefully and consult with your attorney before clicking “I Agree.”
1. I agree that I will only use the Rugged Radio channels during professional races. races and trade shows, for commercial reasons-only.
2. I agree that I will only transmit on approved channels/frequencies in specific geographic areas. I have read the channel list and will only transmit on a particular channel in the specific area listed in the list.
3. I agree that I may only transmit on the Rugged Radios frequencies on Part 90 radios sold to me by Rugged Radios or an authorized dealer of Rugged Radios.
4. I agree not to program the radio to operate on channels that are not properly licensed to the user under FCC rules, or to operate at power levels higher than permitted under FCC rules. I understand operation that is not consistent with FCC rules will not be sanctioned by Rugged Radios and may be reported to the FCC. Rugged Radios is not responsible for my violations of this agreement or FCC rules. Any violation of FCC rules or this agreement will result in termination of this agreement and revocation of my permission to share use of the Rugged Radio frequencies, and I will be responsible for any resulting fines from the FCC.
5. My membership will expire in 12 months and it is my responsibility to renew this agreement with Rugged Radios.
6. I understand and agree that Rugged Radios may revoke, change or modify this agreement at any time.
7. By providing my information below and clicking "Yes, I Agree," I understand that I am agreeing to the above terms of this agreement.
rugged radio, December 27, 2016
Posted By: Mike Gott - verified customer 27 people found this review helpful